Music Projects

(Louis POV)

Wednesday

I woke up and did my normal routine in the morning, and went downstairs to eat breakfast. After ward I called Harry and told him I was ready and was waiting outside. I didn't have a car yet, surprisingly. But,hey I don't mind getting rides. A few minutes later, Harry pulled in and I climbed into the passenger side. When he pulled out of my drive, I turned on the radio but by the time we got to Liam's house, I still didn't find a station.

"Hey, what happened to your car?" I asked Liam. "Not sure it probably just needs to be replaced." Although we did have money, Liam was smart and saved his money and had just kept his old car from last year. "Did you find a station?" "No I didn't..." "Uumm?? Hello?!" I said. "What!?" Harry and Liam said at the same time. "We have the best radio right here...." I said gesturing to all of us. Liam and Harry shrugged. (Someone filled I for Zayn's part) "hey I have an idea, climb into the trunk." We were at least 10 minutes early to school, since we didn't live far apart or away from the school. "Ok?" Liam and I looked at each other oddly and did as he said. Harry then plugged his aux chord in and played the karaoke version of a song and pulled open his trunk/backend.

One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha

One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha

I will drive past your house
And if the lights are all down
I'll see who's around

Lets go, one way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'll getcha, I'll getcha

One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna metcha metcha metcha metcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna metcha, I'll metcha

Within the first verse, a group of cheer leaders and other popular girls came and stood around Harry's car and sang along. Our mini concert was stopped when a teacher came out and heard all of the noise. So we shut it down and went into the school. We walked to our lockers and grabbed our 1st hour materials.

After 1st and 2nd hour we all met at my locker and walked to music/vocals studies. When we sat down in the back row again and waited for the teacher to come in. When she did we got into our groups and figured out song choice and instruments. I was in a group with Ariana and a kid that I haven't met before. I pulled out my note book and started to take down songs, we were going to do a cover of a song. "So what song are we going to do? One of my songs, or one of your songs?" I said gesturing to Ariana. "One of mine obviously..." She snapped looking at her split ends. "Which one do you want to do?" "Problem" she said, I rolled my eyes and looked at Harry. I could see that he and Niall were actually getting somewhere, except for Justin who wasn't really doing anything. "What instrument are we going to be using?" James spoke up. "I-I-I can play piano, if that helps any." He said softly. "That would be great, if you don't mind playing..do you?" I said. "Ya I'm ok" he replied.

(Harry POV)

"So when and where should we practice?" I asked. "5:30 pm, Monday and Wednesday, at my house got it? And bring anything that we are using. My number is ***-***-****" I was shocked at what Justin said, I didn't think of him being the leader type. "Ok." Niall said as nodded in agreement. "And what song did you decide on?" Justin said. "Um, drag me down." Niall said. Before we could practice the bell rang and we walked out into the halls. Niall and I were joined by Louis and Liam.