Sick

**LOL found this song by the vamps on youtube...this was literally me in march 2015**

(Harry's pov)

it's been 6 months since Niall and Louis have been rescued and we couldn't be any happier. Louis and my relationship has grown more, Zayn is trying to convince management to let him back in the band and now Niam is a thing. this summer, not only did we graduate, but management found out about mine and Lou's relationship. They said that they were ok with it but we couldn't go public, Niall and liam however are still unknown by management. Now I'm driving to Niall and Liam's flat, they was throwing a party for moving in together. Now i know that it seems like they are rushing a lot of things but a month ago, Niall told us that he was going to move back to ireland with his parents. He was going to go until liam offered him to stay at his house, of course bed arrangements were easy as they were dating. I walked up to the glass window door and rang the bell. A few minutes later the door was opened by Zayn. he gave me a hug and i walked inside, only to be tackled from behind. A familiar giggle told me who it was, "HAZZA! thank god, it was sooooo boorrinngg!" I chuckled and rolled over Louis, who was on my back. "Pinned ya!" I winked at him and he brought my face to his. We kissed sweetly but a throats cleared and we broke apart. "Well Harry's here.." Niall chuckled. We both got up off of the floor and walked into the living room, Niall's and Liam's family was there as well as all of the boys.

•• a few hours later ••

Niall's parents and brother left to go catch the plane and it's just us here. Louis and Zayn are playing video games, Niall and Liam are curled up in the couch and I'm scrolling through Instagram. "Hey guys I'm going to go home...m'not feeling too well." I said getting the attention of my band mates. Louis spring to his feet and rushed over to me. "Ok hazza get better, do you want me to come home with you?" I nodded and we got our things. "Hey nialler, li? I'm sorry that I gotta go.." I say coughing. "It's alright mate besides it's getting late anyways. " Liam smiled at me and we walked out the door to my rover. Louis took my keys and said that 'i shouldn't be driving cause i'm not well'. When we got to my flat i walked into my room and changed into pajamas, which was just my boxers. I crawled into bed and Louis covered me up before i went into a coughing fit. Louis got me a glass of water and i thanked him before taking a drink of the cold liquid. I cuddled into louis' chest as he carded his hands through my hair, I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. Only then did i finally feel comfortable and fall asleep.

In the morning, I was awoken by louis giving me breakfast in bed. I ate my eggs and toast while louis ate his own plate, the news was playing on the tv. I put my plate on the tray on the night table and laid back down, louis took the tray back to the kitchen and came back into the room. Singing may i add.

" They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the "I love you"'s
But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)
They would just be jealous of us,
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us"

He sang softly whilst sliding into bed with me, I curled into his chest and sighed .

"They don't know how special you are
They don't know what you've done to my heart
They can say anything they want
'Cause they don't know us

They don't know what we do best
It's between me and you, our little secret
But I wanna tell 'em
I wanna tell the world that you're mine, boy"

I horsely sang back. Louis chuckled before scolding me saying that i wasn't supposed to be singing with a sore throat. I nodded and listened carefully as louis finished the song. "do you need anything?" I shook my head no and closed my eyes. I didn't notice but we both must have fell asleep because i was being woken up by a phone ringing. My head shot up, I coughed violently before answering. "Hello?" My horse deep voice called out. "Oh my is that you Harry? Give the phone to Lou, you shouldn't be talking with a voice like that." I shook Louis awake and handed him the phone. "Hey Anne....oh, yeah we aren't going to the interview tomorrow....alright we'll see you tomorrow." Louis hung up the phone and snuggled back in my chest. "Your mum wanted to stop by and check on us." He gave me a smile and I returned it. When mum came she came up to my room and brought in soup. I sat on my bed and ate while Louis talked to mum about our next concert. After an hour or so of talking, mum said she had to leave and said goodbye to us. The rest of the day was spent in bed sleeping or cuddling.

Hey guys the chapters a little short but I'm thankful that I got one posted since I've forgot about this book for a while 😁

Vote, comment, share....all that fun stuff

❤Neals❤