oh no, bro no

Papyrus: GREETINGS, GRILLBY! MY BROTHER AND I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE A COUPLE OF BEVERAGES.

Grillby: ...
(Sure thing. We've got tea, coffee, coke, sprite, smoothies--)

Papyrus: OOO! SMOOTHIES SOUND GOOD! WOULD YOU LIKE ONE, SANS?

Sans: sure, bro. why not?

Grillby: ...
(As far as flavors go, just list a type of fruit or a combination of two different ones and we'll probably have it.)

Papyrus: I'LL TAKE STRAWBERRY BANANA, NYEH HEH! IT IS ONLY FOR THE BEST! HOW ABOUT YOU, SANS?

Sans: well, technically, tomatoes are a fruit.

Sans: so ketchup is basically a smoothie.

Sans: so i'll take a large bottle of ketchup, please.

Papyrus: BROTHER WHAT THE FR*CK

---

A.N.: WOAH HEY I'M BACK SORRY
I got busy with crappy STAAR tests and stuff and was unable to update for a while due to them, whoops. I'm actually having to put my other stories on hold due to everything going on. It's midnight rn for me so this chapter probably sucks, but oh well.

As for other news...

HOLY CRAP THIS BOOK'S POPULARITY EXPLODED WHILE I WAS GONE WHAT WHY??

We've hit nearly 200K reads, I'm almost to 2K followers, and people are actually making amazing comics of the chapters and stuff on TumbLr WHAT??
(lookin' at you pomer-granite, you rad being.)

You're all seriously amazing, and I love you all. Bless all of your sinning souls. Thank you for all of this. Gosh,,,, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all.

I know no one reads this crap anyways and I definitely don't want any nasty sappy stuff in this book so I'll stop here, aha.

Stay awesome, you all! B)