Chapter 5: Sensation

Sorry guys, I had taken a break from writing, I wanted to prepare for this chapter well for you guys. Here it goes.

You felt a hand on your back.

A shiver went down your spine. You calmed yourself down. WHAT DO YOU DO?!

Would you act very cowardly? [Dude, this is where instincts come into play...]

or

Would act bravely, brush it off as if it was nothing?

OKAY PEOPLE THIS  IS WHERE MY MAGIC HAPPENS... no, don't take that seriously... but anyways... since it has come do this, it better work, to make the long story short, I am going to do this a little bit differently from my other stories..

RULES:

1. Choose the scenario what you would like to go with.

2. Scroll down the page to find the scenario that you would like to follow in BOLD and italicized...it's not going to be at the top where it first mentions the scenario...just scroll down you'll know what I mean...

3. Continue your merry way reading with your choice of path (or path of choice).

4. The chapter wont end so fast... go to the next page where it will be a continuation of the chapter you are on, in this case, chapter 5... I repeat the chapter doesn't end on this page ;) Look at the table of contents if confused!!!

OKAY CONTINUE YOUR JOURNEY MY LOVELIES!!! SEEYA! :)

Would you act very cowardly?

- "AHHH!!!" you screamed. From Baymax, you backtracked back to your bed, jump on it, and curl up in a ball. [A/n: yo, instincts do what they gotta do... sorry for making it so over dramatic but yeah...]

You hear footsteps come up the stairs,

- "Y/n! what's wrong," Cass asked as if something horrible just happened. From behind Cass, you heard laughing coming from Hiro, as if not worried that you had just screamed. As a result, Cass pulls his ear, signaling that that was not appropriate.

- "Sorry, it's just funny because Baymax is so harmless, he cant even hurt a fly. I'm surprised that she was scared of him."

- Embarrassed, you replied, "haha, right... my bad sorry for yelling."

- Cass okay with the situation so far, "Do you want join us? We were watching [any T.V. show]"

- "No, I'm fine, I think I'll stay here," you gave a warm smile. They went back downstairs. You stood up and faced towards Baymax and placed your hand on the shoulder that seemed that it was touched.

[A/n: OKAY CONTINUE THIS CHAPTER, ONCE AGAIN THIS IS NOT THE END!]

Would act bravely, brush it off as if it was nothing?

You looked behind you to see if anyone was there, but nobody was behind you. You turned back towards Baymax. You placed your hand on your shoulder that seemed that it was touched. [A/n: sorry I didn't mean to make this so short. Hope you'll forgive me.]

A/n: OKAY CONTINUE THIS CHAPTER, ONCE AGAIN THIS IS NOT THE END!]