Chapter 9: Next Morning

A/n: Yo! Okay, I know it has felt like forevah since the last update... I felt discouraged and felt like I needed to discover my new edge. YuriYuie : thank you :) And everybody else, thank her, because she pretty much brought me back from the dead...(plus she scored you guys an extra long story). I have been busy with animation lately, but maybe I should figure out a way to just balance the two... Especially since school is going to start soon for me... yeah so see ya :D

Your POV [yeah... sorry, I'm going to keep the conversation between Tadashi and Cass a mystery...for a while...]

You open your eyes, and had regained consciousness and realized that you were back into the vessel that was once possessed. You lift your hand, examining it, making sure it was your body and then you look around the room making sure where you were. On the bed were your possesser had once slept, in his room, in his house. Slowly, you tried to move out of the bed, having thoughts flooded into your mind about what had happened when you past out...

All of a sudden, you couldn't move. You were about ready to stand from the bed, but your body wasn't listening to your mind. Your body, instead, fell back down onto the bedspread. And then your eyes were closed. Finally, after a few moments passed on by, you were able to take control of your own body once again. Shivers came down your spine as goosebumps began to form on the rest of your body. You slowly opened your eyes, and began to look as if you needed warmth, despite being on a bed and all.

A fuzzy figure appeared in front of your eyes. Thinking you were on the edge of hallucinating, you reached out to swatt the image, but you felt flesh. As you became fully conscious and realized what you were doing, you stopped.

- "Y/n"

Immediately you recognized the dream-like face of the man who... wait a sec...

- "HEY YOU! YOU TOOK CONTROL OF MY BODY! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" You couldn't hold back, you felt like you had to... just in a spur of a moment.

- "I'm sorry" he kind of cringed by surprised, since he was so taken aback by the loudness of your words, but began to tease... "looked like you were asking for guidance"

- "Excuse me? Do you really think you should be talking like that with me in that manner. We are not properly introduced... even if we know each other's name..."

There was a small moment of silence for Tadashi to reflect on his own actions

- "I'm sorry, should we start over?" he extended his right hand to charm you with his gentlemanliness.

You were confused at that point whether to take his hand or not, he did not even answer your asserted statement. You just starred at him confused thinking of what more to say,

- "Explain yourself..." you stated in a disturbed tone, "me body feels different, it feels dull..." you examined your hands once again, then looked upon your whole body.

- Tadashi reflected even more, and soon placed his raised arm down looking away from your direction, "I never thought I would ever possess a person, but I didn't imagine it would feel like that..." Once he had said that, he positioned his back towards you.

- "I don't know how I feel... " you began, "but I think it was better for you to comfort Cass rather than me, I knew nothing," he looked back at you and was going to speak again, but then you continued, "How did you comfort her?"

- "I kind of explained to her that you would learn about me and would soon make her proud by bringing her closure...somehow." The words he spouted did not make sense to you but you played along anyways,

- "So you made me promise..."

He stayed quiet. Looking towards him and at his expression, you decided,

- "Well" you sighed and transitioned to a teasingly optimistic voice, "now, I gotta fix your silly mistakes," you ended the statement with a smile. "I don't wanna fulfill it, but it seems that I have to."

- He looked at you wide-eyed, "really? Are you really going to do it?"

- "tsk... well who else is going to do it?"

- "Ahhhh, so you do have the spirit, have fun!" he was about ready to run away jokingly, all until you grabbed his arm,

- "Hey, you are not leaving me. If I have to learn about you, you might as well stay."

- "Fine." He sat down on the ground with his legs crossed. Seeing this, you joined him and sat directly in front of him,

- "Btw, how can I touch you if you're a ghost?"

- "You are dreaming but you don't realize it," he leaned his head on his hand, "but its weird how you could actually see me when you are awake."

- Shrugging, you completed his curiosity, "It has been like that ever since I got interested in learning about dead people in the first place." But you starred at him in the eyes, "I'm going to change the subject quickly though, I hope you don't mind," you remembered that there was something needed to start the relationship between you two.

- "Sur--"

- "My name is y/n. Nice to meet you!"