Chapter 6: Dream

- "*tick tock**tick tock**tick tock*..." You heard a sound of a clock resonating in your mind. You then were reminded of your journey so far: you, out of nowhere found yourself at the café that was run by Cass. You then met her smart genius nephew, Hiro, who then introduced you to his friends. After, a cuddly marshmallow robot popped out and became a good talking companion. But in all that time, there was one thing missing. Photos and memories of this one man named Tadashi, who seemed to be connected deeply into this.

-'Tadashi is here...' The big marshmallow bot's words faded in and out in your mind.

You sighed... then, in the process of sighing, you heard a hum... a sweet hum it was...

You started chasing it. But no matter how far you moved, the loudness of the hum never changed. Once you noticed this, you sat down where you stood, trying to figure out what to do...

*A few moments pass*

You didn't know what to do. Realizing that you couldn't do anything about the humming, you caught sight of the back of a person, you couldn't tell who it was. Because you were exhausted from running, you walked towards the unknown being, who looked like a man. Then the hum was coming from his direction, so you walked a little bit faster. Once hearing your footsteps, the humming stopped, but it didn't stop you, you continued fast walking. Being five feet away from him, you called out.

- "Who are you?" you asked.

- Without turning around, "Hi (y/n)! Nice to meet you!" He began to walk away from you, seriously without looking at you.

- Confused, you responded, "Wait. You didn't answer my question. Who are you?"

- The manly stature of the being, who wore conservative clothing that covered most of his body, stopped, "you already know..."

- "..."

- "My name is ..." before he could finish, the bright light appeared, covering his face and blinding your eyes.

**You opened your eyes**

You were tucked in bed, looking around. Once you saw the time on your phone/clock you had a bad realization...[A/n: It was just late in the middle of the night... Everybody is asleep...]

- Whispering...."That was a dream..." then thought (I wished that was real)...

Dozing off again, you slept into a different dream.

SORRY PEOPLE... I SHALL TRY TO MAKE TADASHI APPEAR MORE FREQUENT!!! I THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PATIENT. T^T *tears of joy*

BY THE WAY WHILE YOU WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER HERE YA GO... IT'S TOO BOOTIFULLLL!!! I aspire to make these but I cant.... ENJOY! (I MIGHT ACTUALLY INCORPORATE AN IDEA FROM HERE... no not the drugs...) BUT YEAH ENJOY :)

BY: MAKSN