Chapter 10: Daily Routine

From that day on, you began seeing Tadashi's figure everywhere you went. Honestly, at first you were annoyed since you felt like you had no pricacy, but as soon as days pass on by, eventually you gradually got used to his presence. Most of the time, you even had to refrain from talking to him, especially in public. So whenever you where in a private place, you would begin to converse, whether it was to get information or to even just speak to for whatever reason.

The first day, out of all of your days you spent with Tadashi so far, seemed to be the one of the few most interesting days.

___

You woke up from the bed, honestly, you didn't feel anything different. You then entered the bathroom, lazily closed the door. After, you looked the mirror.

You then reached for your toothbrush...

A hand seemed to appear over your hand, you turned to the direction that the hand was connected to. You turned around to be greeted by him.

- Not realizing that you were actually awake, you began, "Dude, is this a weird dream? You are going to need to give me privacy, you know."

He pinched your cheek.

- "I really don't want to... but okay, I'll be lounging near my bed." Making his way through the wall to his room,

- "How rude. Someone needs to be taught etiquette. Even if he is dead, he still needs to be courteous, he can't just have this as an excuse. Why stick and watch me get ready? Weird..."

- He teasingly responds, "heh, I was just messing around. Don't worry, I want to respect your body, as I do with everyone else."

- "Says the guy who possessed me."

He disappeared. In turn, you got ready to head out. It was a Sunday.

What did you do?

A/n: You guys can present to me your scenario that you want to do in the comments ;)