Important Update!!! EDIT!

This story will no longer have a prequel. I want to keep my original idea for the whole book series. The story was getting changed way beyond what I had envisioned with the prequel and the story would have not been or gone where I was wanting it to. I really enjoyed writing the first book and planned out how the second and third would go down to the finest detail. When the prequel was being planned I felt my story was being changed to the point I didn't enjoy writing it anymore. It was becoming a different story all together. This is why it hasn't been updated in a while. Well I have decided to leave it as it is but bring it back to how I wanted my story to go. This way when I have figured out how to fix the story and bring it back round I can update again. Thank you to everyone who has been enjoying this book so far. I have had other people ask to do a spin off also but I will sadly decline here. I don't want my story to be changed or made to be complicated when I have ideas already. It's not fair on me and it's not fair for me to control how other people write. Anyways please enjoy when I do update again. I appreciate the support so far.

Firefly :)

xxx