Another encounter

"I don't know how to feel about this" I stayed with my back turned to Zack who was sat on the bed. "I know Lucy. I should have told you from the start. I'm sorry". It was too late for that. I love someone who could possibly turn into something that I would need to destroy in order to stop. I was struggling with the concept of that. I just didn't get why we couldn't just run away together and live happily ever after. " I know I feel the same way. Everyone is counting on me. And if I fail everything will be destroyed. I didn't want to be given this huge task but it couldn't be helped" He explained snaking his arms round my waist and letting his lips brush my neck. I shuddered under his touch. The sensations being more intense than when I was human. And for once he didn't feel cold to the touch, he felt the same temperature as me. He turned me round to face him and looked into my eyes lovingly. "If anything was to go wrong, I would rather it be you to stop me over anyone else" I felt like I wanted to cry. There was something I wanted to get off my chest but I couldn't even think it.

My mind was averted back to just myself and Zack in this moment. His hands moved to the edge of my top and he began to undress me slowly. We not once said a word as we gently kissed each other and took each others clothes off. Both now naked and holding eachother a smirk came across his face. "I don't even have to hold back anymore" I couldn't even reply or anything before he slammed me with such force and speed against the wall it shook, pictures falling off the wall. That kind of force would have killed me as a human but it didn't hurt me now not one bit. A new kind of excited took over me as he lifted my legs up to be wrapped around his waist. I could sense the pure strength radiating off of him and it turned me the hell on. As mortal I couldn't sense this before. He didn't ease into me slow but punded into me with force and continued to pound into me harder. Every time the wall shook and my whole body tingled. I couldn't help but to arch my back and as I began to moan he used the same speed and force to slam me down onto the bed breaking it so it collapsed down to the ground snapping all four legs in two. His moans followed mine as his pace quickened more. I couldn't help myself and used my own strength and speed to flip us over so I was now ontop. That same smirk played on his lips again, lust filling his eyes. I began to ride him as his hands moved onto my hips nice and slow.

"Shit your fucking teasing me!" He growled out harshly then flipped us back over so I was laid onto my stomach, him pinning my arms down laid on my back sliding back into me. "I want you begging me to stop it gets that much for you. And until then I will just keep going" He whispered into my ear. I felt my body fill with excitement at the thought of him being in control. Before it was terrifying but now I had nothing to be afraid of. He began to pound me hard again forcing me to moan his name louder and louder till I came hard. I didn't get the chance to ride out my orgasm as he continued the pace and only fucking me harder. I came again and I Zack began to moan my name himself. I didn't think this could get any rougher when he came and got so hard and fast the bed began to bang into the wall making the plaster crack and debree fell onto the floor.

After a few more seconds the sensations got so intense he was right...I couldn't take any more. He heard my thoughts "I want you to beg!" He growled sexily into my ear. "Please..." I moaned out feeling my head go dizzy. "Not begging well enough!" He pumped even harder into me. "Fuck!...Please! It's too much!" I moaned out with pleasure clear in my voice. A huge orgasm took over my body and he came again at the same time as me and once we both rode out that shared orgasm he feel onto the bed next to me. I laid feeling defeated from our destructive encounter my face in Zack's direction. Plaster from from the ceiling landing on Zack and we both broke out into fits of laughter. I could definitely get used to this but what was Matt going to say about the damage to his house?