We hate each other and the break up Chapter 4

Ok when I say play play the video ok let us start.

Vincent POV

I was working the day shift at Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria for Mike. It was going great but got even better when a girl in a f/c F/a shirt and ripped jeans come into the Pizzeria, she very lovey with those e/c eyes. Then I saw a guy that had to be her boyfriend because they where holding hands. My teeth where griding together because this lovey lady should not be with butthead, so I have break them up. I make her hate him so much break up with him. So I walk over to her and HIS table, he saw me gave me a look with his brown eyes into my white eyes. Then she saw me waved with a stunning smile on her face.

" Who are you and do you mind?" He said to me , and she rolled her eyes at him.

" Sorry you and this pretty lady need an introduction my name is Vincent." I said, we looked into each others eyes until a lock of her hair fell in to her eyes. I quickly tucked it behind her ears and her face was red. Leaned into kiss her when her boyfriend said to her to her

" yn I need to talk now." He said to her she rolled her eyes at him again

"OK I am come bye bye Vincent." She said to me with flirt in her voice that moment I knew she like me and hated him.

"Y/n NOW!!!" He yelled at her, now full under my control. He break up with her now.

Yn POV

I walk around the corner with your boyfriend well soon to be ex boyfriend. He said to talk but was to busy looking at Vincent he still at your table. Then he saw you and you both waved at the same time. Then you where pulled back by your boyfriend but he had black eyes with with pupils.

Play it now
" What the F***ck was that for B/f/n !" You said

" You are not listing to ME YN THAT IS WHY!" He yelled at you. Then he thew you to the ground and punched you in the face. You shout for help and call for Vincent to help you.

" Shut up you worthless piece of trash!" He yelled at you punched you face make you cough up blood.

"Why B/n/f why?!." You yelled at him though the tears that where started to fall down your face. Then Vincent your new Knight in shiny armor came and save you but not before punch and kick you in face, stomach, and ribs one last time. Making you cough up more blood, you mumbled Vincent name runs over to you. He punched b/n/f  in the face making him fall to the ground holding his jaw, it was most likely broken.

" Someone call 911 hurry!!!" Vincent yelled at someone.

" Vincent what does my face look like." You muttered into to him. He quickly sat down and pulled you into to his lap and said to you

"Say in again and are you done with that jerk right?" He said rapping his arm around you.

"To answer your first question Vincent what does my face look like?, and yes I am done with that a$$hole and jerk so I never loved him, can you take me home too." You said into his ear.
"Sure Yn I would love take you home to night." He said to you while getting up with you in strong arms. You leaned into his chest as he walked you to his car you in his arms you felt at home. You did care what happen to HIM anyway you had Vincent to be yours if he liked you anyways.

So that chapter 4 for you boys so at the end I am doing some new starting now

Me: hi Vincent I Zoogirl34

Vincent: ( flashes a his famous smile) hello

Me: no you like Reader-chan

Fan girls: omg it them get them!!!!!!

Me and Vincent : bye now RUN