chapter 12

Isn't it cuteeeeeeeeeeee
Y/n POV

It been weeks since I moved in with Vincent and my mom ran away to my dad. I met all of Vince's friends too, Mike , Friz, Jeremy, and phone dude. They are pretty cool even mike even though I hate his cursing at random times. So all of us except for phone guy he was at work sigh. We were play Mario cart 8 and was princess Peach, and Mike pull a pun.

" That y/n is really peachy." He said the rolled on the floor laughing his butt off. No else was laughing and I rolled my eyes.

" What f**k you that was funny." Mike said and Vincent took off a body slams the guy. They rolled around on the floor until I got up and pulled Vincent off him. I quickly kiss him on lips to calm him down and...

------_----------------------------------------------_--------------------------------------------

A: help him up and they play Mario Cart 8 together

B: Punch mike square in the face and then you Vincent go off and cuttle together

--------------------------_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Letter A people step forward.

After I help my boyfriend up and grabbed mike arm. I got his lazily butt almost off the floor when I tripped right on to him. Mike gave me a smirk and rolled on top me. So I did the convent chose in the time I kick home were the sun doesn't sine. He feel over and Vincent pick me up. I quickly kissed my boyfriend like no tomorrow. Vincent kicked Mike in the stomach. Then Scott walked in to see Mike holding his private area in a ball and me hugging Vincent neck with his face in my neck, he was playing with my hair.

" Um Friz explain this to me?" Long story short Mike feel asleep on the floor and doll came over to get him. Vincent Friz, Jeremy and I play Mario Cart 8. While Scott walked out to somewhere. I feel asleep on Vincent shoulder and he cared me upstairs. He gently put me into the bed and lay right next me. He put his head on the crook of my neck and whispered in my ear

" I will always love you my little kitty."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B people step up to the front

After a quick kiss to Vincent I walk over to Mike my angry meter full. I bet you could see stem coming out my ears right now. I grabbed Mike's tee shirt and pulled close to my face.

" Sup are we going to kiss or something he he." Mike asked me and that went my fist at my side went into face. My the way feel back I think I may have broken his nose. Vincent came over and I gabbed his shirt I pulled him into a big long kiss. I think I heard a couple shout of get a room. I pulled out of our kiss and walked over to couch. He jumped over the couch and landed right next me. I got up and walk over to his room and came back with big purple comforter. He shared it and watch a horror movie.

Time skip

Half way though the movie a jump scare happened and I jumped into Vincent lap. He hugged my small form which cased me to squeak a little. Vince grabbed the remote and stop the movie. He keep the light off and put his head on my neck. He feel over so we were laying on couch. He pulled me super close to him and placed his head back on the crook of my neck. I sighed and closed my eyes. He laughed and lifted me my waist. He carried me to his room. I took of my sweater with my f/c tank top on. I climbed into his bed and was super sleepy. He climbed on after me and put his arm around me.

" Sleep my sleepy lit kitty." He whispered into my left ear. I feel into my restfull sleep.