Chapter 9

Vincent POV

Once I got y/n home she went up to her room and took a nap. Her mom can home and landed right into couch. She sighed and she picked up the picture by the couch.

" I was wrong to take her to her father, she was not ready for it." She said to herself but I stepped into the room.

" You are right she is not ready for it." I said to her stepping away from the room and her. She sighed and looked at that picture in her hands. I went over to her my black shoes squeaking on the hardwood flooring.

" What is that picture in your hand Miss. L/n." I asked her and panted the couch for me to sit.

" Oh Vincent it is m/n and it is s picture of y/n, me, and the marionette when she was little." She said and should me a picture of little y/n with curly hair, in pigtails, and sundress that so cute. She had a cheesy smile on her face and she was making peace signs. Next to her was a woman with curly hair like y/n she was in a shirt that said Sammy Superhero on it. Holding her hand was a human Marionette and they were in pizzeria. I got up and went upstairs to see if y/n was still sleeping and to test it I kissed her on the lips. She was sleeping because she did not kiss back and I stood very still to see if she will wake up, but she smiled and rolled over to face me. Walked out and back downstairs to take care of someone. Walked into the kitchen and grabbed a stake knife, and hind it my back pocket.

" Hey m/n can we go somewhere to talk alone." I said to her and said sure. We walk into my car and drove to woods. She would not be in my way to get y/n she will with me and me alone.

Time skip because I am lazy.

Start the song now!!!!

We drove deep into forest were there is no cabins. We got out of the car and she looked around at the tall trees. I laughed and pulled out the knife out of my back pocket. She gasped in horror and stepped right into a tree hitting her head hard.

" What are you going to do to me." She managed to get out. I laughed and stepped right in front of her. I lifted her head so she look right into my eyes.

" I am going to kill you, burn your body and y/n will be mine." I laughed and stabbed her in the heart, she grow large then went dull and lifeless. I hind and covered the body in a hole. I went into my trunk and grabbed my spare night watch outfit and changed. I burned the bloody one and drove home to see my and only mine y/n.

That is chapter 9 for you and I hated writing the last part it hurt. My heart was broken after that, and it sound like a Yandere has happened. I did NOT mean to do that soooo sorry if you do not want it I will try not to do that any more is you want. Tell me pepole please !!!!!!!!!

S