chapter 10

This your mom from now on

Puppet POV

After my love left I went back to my box. Two or three children came over to my box and I gave them plush version of golden Freddy and foxy. After everyone went home a got the feeling like someone was killed. I teleported there and there was a woman. Oh no it m/n, she dead, killed! Who did this to her?? Then I saw her crying child form.

"Puppet is that you love?" She raced over to me and hugged me.

" Who killed you, but let us go back to the Pizzeria first." I grabbed her hand and I teleported back to the pizzeria. We sat down on the floor of the prize room.

" It was Vincent that killed me for my daughter y/n? Then she gasped " Y/n she at the house with that killer, Puppet we should go warn her!" I sighed and said no, she gasped and cried into my shoulder.

" Come let us go get you a suit to  get into." I said picking her up gently. We walked into storage and found a female puppet suit. She got of my arm and walked right into the suit. The suit glowed for a quick minute then stopped. The eyes open and she got up.

" m/n are you OK in there?" I asked her and she stretched her arms.

"Yes I am good to go, and please call me a/n." She said looking into my eyes.

" a/n can I talk to you for a second please?" I asked and leaded her back to the Prize room. I got into my box and found the ring I got. I got to my knee and pulled out the ring.

" A/n I have told you that I love so will you marry me??" I asked her and gasped and said yes. I put the ring on her ring finger, and we kissed. Then we heard the snapping of a camera, and we turn around. There at the door there was the night watch and all the toys/ withered watching us. The mangled was holding the camera and the night watch  was crying.

"  Can we have a little alone time please?" I pleaded with them and they left us alone. We both went human and kissed. I saw the camera for the prize room aiming at us.

" Come on let us go back to my box, well our box." I said and we when back to our box, and went to sleep in our puppet forms, holding hands. Little did we know that y/n would not mind what he did to her or b/n.

OK that chapter 10 it be so amazing writing my longest story ever! So thank you but I'm continuing the story and many a second book!!!!