Chapter 7

OK hi this chapter 7 and this a cute picture of Vincent

Mn ( mom name ) POV

I sat by the window in my front room waiting for my daughter YN to come home from her date with that boy BN. I do not like that boy at all, my daughter must find a better cough cuter cough boy. I was watching the news when I saw Bn and cops putting him into the car. The new woman said that he beat up a girl around Yn age ya ( your age) to the point were she was coughing up blood. Then a purple car pulled up and a guy about 28 years old step out and oddly was purple all over expect his eyes and smile witch there both were white as snow. Then he open the passager side door and her grabbed that was YN buts she a black eye and a a bloody nose. I ran out to pouch were he was standing , I waved him into the house. He gently sat down on the the couch.

" Hi I am Vincent and Yn got abused by bn today so sorry about it." He said to me, but it was not is not his fault.

" Look Vincent it is not your fault at all it' s that no good man bn fault." I said to Vincent he gave happy smile on his face.

" Is it OK if I stay with her until BN is way form yn for awhile if that OK with you." Vincent said to me, and I nodded at him to him. Then he lay down and yn which I saw asleep push herself unto Vincent. Walked out of the front room to the stairs reminding me if the day that YN first when to Freddy's Fazbears Pizza....

Fastback

" Yn wake up dear do you know day it is today?" I said to my only daughter yn then her eyes shot open, and a smile blossom on her face.

" Today is my birthday Yayyyy, mommy can we go to Freddy's today, my friends say that the place is amazing!?" She ask me with with the grin growing on her face.

" OK but hurry up dear the dress that you love is on the chair love you." I said to her walking downstairs to my living room wanting for her. Then she ran down the stairs with her f/a push in hand, her father gave it her before he left for ever. Sigh I grab the keys to the car and open the door, my daughter ran out the door to the car to Freddy's Fazbear' s I walked into Pizzeria and my little YN gently grabbed my only hand by the way I loss my hand in a car wreck. I have to see the puppet again for my and his Yn ( yes I did make your dad ).

" Yn dear come with me I did to show you someone special to me." I said to my daughter yn and she grab my hand a little tighter. We walk over the prize corner, and I knocked on his box gently. He looked out of his box and saw me and saw little YN peaking at him.

" Yn meet your dad the puppet and I am so sorry that I have told you before." I said to my daughter she came out from behind me and walked over to the puppet and said the cutest thing him

" Mommy and Daddy I love having both is the best birthday are present ever Yayyyy." She squealed and the puppet picked her up and I walked over to them. He grabbed my arm and we hugged it out until Little Yn shouted

" Best birthday ever Yayyyy!!!!!"

End of flashback

I have to tell YN about her father tomorrow, she and I are going back to Freddy's tomorrow afternoon.