chapter 8-The Truth and meeting dad for the second time

Yn POV

When woke up I felt cold, then I open my eyes and saw that I was home on my couch. Then you smelled your f/b cooking and your e/c orbs popped open. You jumped up off the couch and ran into the kitchen were your mom was cooking/ making,. Then you saw to your surprise Vincent putting bread into the toaster.

" Morning mom and to you to Vincent." You said to them while leaning on the counter next to Vincent.

" Well your finally up and you should see your hair its frizzy." Your mom said to you trying not laugh at your hair. You quickly roll your eyes at her.

" Breakfast is done I hope you guys like f/b, well yn will not get any at all." Your mother said to you and Vincent, then the lightbulb in your mind clicked on, and you shouted at her.

" Mom hey that my favorite breakfast." She smiled because your happy and Vincent was smiling because your happy to. Then you all sat down at the dining room table and ate happily until your mom said this

" Y/N I need to tell something about your father." She look sad but she looked like she been thinking about this all night so you sighed

" OK mom what about my dad other then he abandoned us after you figured out that you going to have his kid." You said a little angry at your mom and your dad.

" Look your father did not abandoned us he still loves you and me, and he wants to see you again in fact he seen you on your 6th birthday remember that y/n." She said to you and then it hit you when to see the puppet at Freddy's on for 6th birthday and your mom said these words to you

"Y/n this is your father the puppet.", but she and he how when were what.

" Mom is it true the puppet at Freddy's is my dad, but how?" You said and your mom got up and said to you and Vincent

" Come on were going to see him today and this time y/n you will get some answer maybe." She said while gabbing the key to the car. Vincent grabbed your arm and you two ran out to the after your mom.

To the magical land of Time skip

You , Vincent , and your mom arrived at Freddy's and you were not to happy to be back here. You grabbed Vincent hand and you are happy to see was nervous too. We went into Freddy's walk past the new gang on the stage and balloon boy giving out balloons to little kids. When we get to prize room Vincent stayed at the door while your mom went over to the puppet box. She knocked on the top of the box and back way like she done last time. Then the lid opened and puppet popped out the box and saw your mom. He jumped out of the box and ran over to your mom and they kissed. Then I saw that he was human so weird then walk over to you and gave you A nice warm hug. He pulled way and pulled out a present and handed it to you.

" Happy birthday my little puppet and I am sorry that I missed all of your other birthday." He said to you sitting you down on a chair. You ripped at the rapping on the box and open the box to found a stuffed golden Freddy in the box. You gasped and ran over to your dad and hugged him and cried but these were happy cries. Vincent stomped into the room and grabbed your arm.

" Y/n it time to go home bye puppet." Vincent walked way with you pulled to the doors and leaving your mom alone with the puppet.

That is it for this for now sorry for the longggggggg wait. Bye guys see you later.