Christmastime with the FNAF 3 crew

Y/n POV

I walked around the horror attraction trying to find Vin.. Springtrap. It is Christmas Eve and I got him present. It was wrapped in newspapers that  I may have stolen from night guard. I had more for the others that were hidden in my suit.

" Springtrap hon were are you?" I called in sweet tone and then walked into office. Springtrap sat there looking at the pushies on desk. I sneaked up behind him hug him and chair.

" You didn't scare me Y/n." Springtrap and mix of Vincent voice stated. Then his head slowly looked at newspaper wrapped present in hand.

" What is that?" He asked and put the present on his lap and smiled.

" Merry Christmas my furry forgetful bunny human on inside lover." I said then slowly buttered out.  He ripped it open and smiled. It was framed picture of us madly in love before everything.  He kissed my furry head and placed it on desk.

" Merry Christmas my bunny girl-on-the-inside lover." He purred and then skipped off to find Freddy and the rest of them. I found them playing a card game. I smiled and jumped scared them. Foxy stood their blinking, chica jumped then hit her head, same with bb. The rest were like foxy. I grabbed the gift from my um pockets. I set them on the table in front of them. I handed foxy his, and  he ripped open. His was his hook which I found in box were we died. He put that faster then lighting.

" Yar har I be pirate once more thank lass." He said his think pirate accent rang out. I chuckled then Freddy opened his and smile bloomed on his blackish brown face.

" Wow you found my microphone." He said and tossed it up in the air and caught it perfectly. Chica 's was pic her and bonnie. Marionette's was his music box thing that loved so much and bb got balloons. They thank me and I sighed. My Christmas wish is to free form this hell that we are caught in. Then I saw it by back door a shimmering light on something. It leaned down and picked it up. It is key ring wait a key ring omg. I ran into office and smiled. He turned to me.

" What got you so happy?" He asked and I slowly pulled my hand from behind me.

" Oh just my Christmas wish to be free." I showed him the keys in my hand. He gasped and hugged me. He grabbed the keys and went the door. He stuck each key into the lock each one failing until the last key slipped into key and he turn and lock lifted and unlocked.  He open the door and steeped out into the snow. I fallowed my eye saw it again snow and outside. I giggled and fell into Springtrap arms.

" Hey come on oh OK then. " He said then picked me up and walked away from Fazbear fright we would never miss the worse years our life in that place.