chapter 6

Yn POV

Vincent still had me in his arms when we well he walked out of Freddy's, I gigged as we walked me to the car.

" OK Vincent you can put me down on the ground now." I said to him, then he quickly nodded his in a no. His car came into view then put me down on my feet and went around to fish his key out of his pocket. As was doing that a lock of my hair fell into my face and I quickly put it behind my ear. He quickly unlocked the doors and a got into his side. I step into the car and bucked in, then I shut the door and ran around to his door and jump in. He started the car and pull out of the parking lot I shot glance a him he look tease.

" Vincent can we talk I hate too quiet places." You said to him, and he sighed looked at you.

" OK sorry I did know that you did like too quite places." He said to you with his eyes on the road. He turned onto your street ( How did he know were you live?). He pulled in front of your house and turned off the car.

" Yn love I need to tell you that I very happy around you and think I fallen in love with you." He said staring in your eyes with his white ones. Did he say that he in love with you, BN did not say that to you.

" Vincent fell same way about you and I think I fallen in love with you too in fact fell in love with you when I went into Freddy's." You said to him and he leaned into your face so close you smell is minty breath. Then he his lips connected with your lips, you guys head the kiss for a minute or two when you two need oxygen. Vincent was smiling at you, and you rubbed your eyes because you were very tied.

" Let us get you home your very tired little kitty." He said getting out of his car and running around to get you out. He pick you up and started to walk up towards the house, you lean on his chest where his heart is and you fell asleep to the steady beat of his heart.

Vincent POV

I walk out of Freddy's with my little kitty in my arms, and she gigged like a little girl it was super cute. Was we were walking she said to me

" OK Vincent you can put me down on the ground now." She said to me, any lightly chucked at her and shock my head no. He raised eyebrow at me and chucked at here face, then we are at my car it is purple of course. I walk over to the right side of the car and put her down, she tucked her hair behind her ear, I sighed I am in love with her. Then I ran over the driver and fished my keys out of back pocket, and unlocked my car. I quickly unlocked the doors and sat down as yn got in on the other side and bucked in. I started the car and drove of to her house which I kind of follow her mom home, long story....... Now that her ex boyfriend is out of picture for a while, I going to frame him for the 5 missing children case too ha ha ha.

" Vincent can we talk I do not like to quiet places." She said to me her pretty ec eyes locking on my white ones. I sighed and to girl I love

" Sorry I did know that you did like quiet places." I said to her with my eyes were back on the road. I turned onto the street where her house was wanting. I quickly glaced at the dashboard where the clock was at, the time was 10: 39 pm . I stop the car in front of her fc house and turn to her to tell her

" Yn love I need to tell you that I happiest around you and I think I fell in love with you." I said to her my eyes staring into her ec eyes.

"Vincent fell the same way about you in fact I think I fell in love with you the moment my eyes saw yoo in Freddy's." She said to me, my kitty loves me too yah I lean into her face so your nose almost touched. Then I kissed her on the lips it lasted for one or two minutes the we broke the kiss and I was smiling. She rubbed her eyes because she was tired .

"Let us get you home you very tried little Kitty ." I said to her, I got out went around to grab her out my car. I grab her out of the car and she put her head on my chest, arms around my waist. Then I heard her gentle breathing. Sigh she is so cute we she sleeping, the door open and her mom came out on the porch where I was standing with my love in arms.

Okay this chapter was super long, it was about 870 words long. Bye bye PEPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!