the end of us

Vincent POV

It been two years since me y/n got together and we are at Freddy's Fazbear's pizzeria doing the nightshift together. That toy boonie keep coming back until we both heard the crying children call our names.

" Vincent Y/n." They called and I grabbed y/n we ran over to saveroom.

" Stay back, and leave y/n out of this." I yelled and the kids came closer.

" It y/n and your time to die." Crying child number one pointed to the two springlock bonnie suits. They pushed really close to them.

" Vinny you know what it going down and I be by your side OK." Y/n said grabbing my hand.

" Look y/n this sound crazy but we have to get into the suit to hide." I said grabbing the male looking one. I took off the helmet and climbed into it and put on the helmet. Y/n got into the girl looking one.

" Vinny I am scared are going to be OK?" She said then I heard her suit's springlocks go off. She screamed and blood was everywhere.

" Y/n ahh." I shouted and my springlocks went off I felt the springlocks go though my skin. I fell to the ground my hand in locked with her hand.

" V...inny I l..ove y..ou." She said her eyes closed and so did mine.

3 person POV

Scott walked into the save room following the smell to find two bloody golden suits. He saw purple in the male looking one and f/c color in the girl looking one. He walked over and put his hand on the helmet of the male and felame bunny suits. Vincent and y/n both grabbed his hands. Y/n stood up and let go thinking about her family and her new life. Vincent filled with anger grabbed Scott uniform. Scott was scared out of his sock

Vincent POV

I grabbed his uniform and looked at y/n her eyes were a light gray instead of e/c. I grabbed his phone head and ripped it off. I walked over and hugged her.

" Hey y/n we will be together forever no need to cry." I said resting my head on her shoulder.

" I love Vinny." She said though the tries that were falling.

" I love you too my lift springy." I said and we sat back down. We fell asleep for the next 30 years witch the place close down. The save boarded up and it forget all about until two works found and tore the boards down.

A/n
Hey Darling and gentledarling it me your me your author Zoogirl34 for last time in this book. For your guys information it will not be making a second book. I have lost all interest in writing about Purple guy/ Vinny so yeah. I am not a tearable person so I finished the book before you know. So bye bye remember to smack like button in the face like boss.