Chapter XXII | Jeopardy

Note: Eldaland is divided into either kingdoms numbered by Roman numerals or it's unclaimed land. Towns like Broomhill and Wyllston reside in Kingdom IV which King Pharaoh and Queen Analyn rule over. So when you see "Kingdom IV" it means a broader term for the location. And you also will see the words "subking" and "subqueen".  They simply mean a king or queen of a town that has much less power than the big shots in the castle.  I made the words up.

Disclaimer: This chapter contains strong violence.

Kingdom IV: Trade Centre

People from all over Kingdom IV gathered in Trade Centre of the kingdom to discuss their plans on the castle. After Benjamin had left Kingdom IV the king became more furious once he noticed the Sword of Truth had been stolen. He strengthened his control on his kingdom by signing in harsher punishments and laws into action. This also resulted in an increase of nobles and dukes patrolling the kingdom.

Germann Favrou an opinionated subking who ruled Broomhill was there along with George Johnson the subking of Sereau a town north of Erebay.  The two subkings stood with their subqueens upon a platform meant carrying supplies.  As the peasants, and stonemasons, and blacksmiths chatted amongst themselves, George hushed them as Germann readied himself.

   "Good people from all across Kingdom IV," Germann acknowledged. "We stand here in unity so that we may trade our ideas to eradicate the power.  Pharaoh is a monster and deserves to be put it the stake!  He killed his own parents!!  Do you honestly believe they were just random civilians?!  No, they were assassins sent by Pharaoh himself. We will not stand here and let them walk over us! We will not suffer and rot under their villainous ways, no! I refuse and you shall too. Stand with me, a militia, yes, a militia and we will defeat Pharaoh once and for all! Some may die and some may live, but this is what we must do!" The subking protested.

He smiled victoriously as the crowd cheered delightfully, his plan seeping into their rage-fueled minds. Their fists clenched, their teeth bared, and their palms slick with sweat as Germann started to speak again. "Silence! Silence! We need not do this now. He's onto us I know it! We shall wait and gather the supplies needed. Ask anyone outside of this kingdom-2, 3, 5! Prepare yourselves gentle folk and we shall rule ourselves! Good day!" He finished, taking his wife's hand and leading her off the platform.

...

Storybrooke: The Mansion

Henry's thumbs danced across his game controller as his hazel eyes darted across the screen, searching for his next kill. Although he heard the footsteps behind him, he was completely submerged in his gameplay as someone snuck up on him. He ignored the footsteps until he heard, "Ah!!! Help I've been shot!" Ben cried as he dramatically fell to floor.

Henry smirked and put his game on pause. He then got into character pretending to be in his game. "I've got you buddy!" Henry shouted and pretended to take out his medkit. "All done! On your feet soldier!" He said to Ben who struggled to get up.

"Oh no! Watch out there's the enemy!" The little boy warned and ducked behind the couch with Ben. "Give me a grenade, Officer Ainsworth!"

"Sure thing Officer Mills!" He said and handed him an imaginary bomb, which he threw over the couch and pretended it exploded.

Regina watched as Ben played soldier with her son. It warned her heart to see Ben's fatherly side and it was honestly quite attractive. "What are you boys doing?" She asked with her she's on her hips.