The talk

He started screaming again and trying to get up. The doctor and I ran to him. Griss got some cotton to stop the bleeding while I tried to calm him down. On the bright side.....he woke up.

"GO AWAY!! PLEASE GO AWAY!!" He yelled as tears fell on both of his cheeks
I held him against the bed with both of my hands on his shoulders.
"Harry, I'm here.....it's me Niall, you're okay" I said to him. Harry looked at me breathing hard and still trying to get up. "DONT HURT ME!!! PLEASE DONT HURT ME!" I know he wouldn't be saying that to me because he needs me there, I think it was the doctor he was talking about.
"I DONT WANT TO GO!! I DONT WANT TO DIE!!" He yelled, and my heart broke.
"You're ok, we won't let you" the doctor said as she inserted the needle back in his arm.
He felt shaky, sweaty, out of breath, breathing hard and well aggressive.
He snapped at the doctor "GO AWAY!! I DONT NEED YOUR HELP!! YOU'RE JUST GOING TO GIVE ME AWAY THATS ALL YOU CARE ABOUT!!!" I held him down harder.
"We can hel-" Harry cut her off
"LEAVE!!!! I SAID GO AWAY!" I could have collected his tears in a cup, it would have filled up. Griss finished off and made her way out the door. Harry's eyes followed her.
"Harry, please calm down a bit, your heart is beating too fast" I tell him "your eyes are red, do you want some eye drops?" I let him know that I'm here to help.
He just looks at me with sad eyes. His breathing slows down, but just a little. I feel his body relax and I thought it was safe to let go, but I didn't learn from the other experience. He felt my hands get off, and I backed up a bit. He rips off the needle in his arm, again and sits up on the bed.
"Harry!" I quickly grab the needle he dropped to the floor, even though I know I can't put it back on but I still grabbed it.
"DONT" He stated
"I'm helping you, if you keep doing this to your arm, it's going to get messed up, you keep bleeding Harry......and if you keep bleeding, the doctors are going to have to come"

"They can go die" he said trying not to raise his voice.
I stayed on the ground, and I thought about what he said.
I slowly got up and Harry stared at me "what hospital am I in?" He was still breathing hard, the redness in his eyes turned to pink...it was fading.
"Uh, the one where gr-"
"Green is?" He finished my sentence
I nodded.
He looked at the ground and cried

All I could do is be there and watch, I was in shock because I felt what he felt

Niall, you need to snap out of it and comfort him' I said to myself. Then I sat next to him
"Harry, I know how you feel, I feel it too. We have each other and we have support from our friends and family we ca-"
"THEY won't....understand" he wiped his tears
"But they -"
"Niall! I don't want anyone to know about this!! They will look at me wrong and weak!! How am I going to live without them knowing something is wrong with me?!"
I changed the subject "how are you feeling?"
"Are you even listening to what I'm saying?!" He looked at me with tears
"I am, we will figure that out later but I just want to know how you're feeling" The lump in my throat hurt.
"I'm fine" he said aggressively
"Really?"
"No"
"Tell me"
He rubbed both of his eyes like a baby "I'm feeling shaky, hot, scared to death, and out of breath.....it's so hard to breath Niall, ITS SO HARD!" He cried
"Can you calm down?"
"No! It's hard too"
"Do you feel like you have control of yourself?"
"No, I feel like I have absolutely no control" he sobbed
"Well, I'm here to hel-"
"Why me?!..............." I stopped and listened "why me?! Why did I HAVE TO DATE THAT PIECE OF UGHHH!!!!! WHY DID SHE HAVE TO THREATEN ME?! WHY ME!!!?"

"who knows how many guys she threatened, but you are going to be the one who wins, not her, not this time, not ever" I touched his back so I can rub it but he flinched
"It's ok Harry, I won't hurt you"
"I know" his voice was shaky

I could tell he calmed down, he looked relived but inside I knew he wasn't fine at all.
"How do you feel now?"
"Better" he even gave me a small smile.
"Good" I smiled at him
"I'm kinda sleepy, I need to sleep"
"Harry no, you've been sleeping all day basically" I was scared to let him fall asleep again, it could be the last one.
"Ok, I'll be up for a little bit"
"Good, are you hungry?"
"No"
It was silent for a while, I didn't know what else to say because my mind was busy on thinking about ways I could help.
"You need to keep that thing in your arm so we can hear your heart beat, it's important"
"Yea ya, I know but I don't need that thing, I can get better myself"
"Your right" he wasn't, I needed to make him believe in himself.
"How far is she?" Harry asked about Sarah's room.
"She's on the second floor, we are on the third so you're fine"
"Her doctor, is my doctor.........I don't want that. Maybe she hired that doctor to watch me.....so if don't like her. Or maybe she hired her to record me and stuff and tell her all my information, right? I mean that can happen"
He's Paranoid. "Well, they keep stuff confidential...we can ask for a different doctor If you'd like" I don't know how he knew he has the same doctor as Sarah, he probably overheard
"I need to leave, I need to leave this place" he said
"I know, the doctors said you need to stay for two days I think...."
"That sucks! Hell for two days"
"How are you feeling now?" I asked hoping for a good answer
"I kinda feel normal, just a bit shaky and my breathing is controlled" he smiled at me again as the last tear fell down his left cheek.
"Good Harold, I knew you can do this by yourself"
"Yea, thanks"

Suddenly the door clicks open I turn to look who it is and Harry didn't want to look. It was 3 doctors coming in with some stuff. I get up and stand next to Harry as he was sitting down, looking at the ground.
"What are you guys doing?" I asked them, they ignored me.
The doctors took out a needle and put it in Harry's back, they did it quick.
"Wait!" I yelled "What are you doing?!" I quickly tried to make them stop but I was too late. "Harry! Are you ok? How are you feeling?" I asked him but he just looked at me and feel on the bed, asleep.
"WHAT DID YOU GIVE HIM!!!"
"He was being aggressive, he could be dangerous"
"HE WAS FINE!!! HE CALMED DOWN! YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!! YOU NEVER DO!" I was so mad, the maddest I've ever been.
"Do you want to get injected to?" The doctor asked just because I was screamed
Oh why I outta......"DO YOU SEE WHY I'M ACTING LIKE THIS?! BECAUSE HE WAS FINE AND YOU GUYS MADE HIM FALL ASLEEP!! WHAT IF HE DIES?! THAT WILL BE YOUR FAULT THIS TIME BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T HAVE FELL ASLEEP IF IT WERENT FOR YOU GUYS!!!"
Then I calm down, I felt a sharp pain in my back. They injected me too.
Damn this works quick, I feel so sleepy. Then I see darkness.