Once in a lifetime

My friend and I went on a plane to London. And apparently we took the wrong flight. So this is my story of the wonderful mistake.

Looking around in the airport I said "I don't think we're supposed to be here Alize". "Dude, Is this London?" She said, I continued "Are we really that stupid like c'mon"

Then we heard "Welcome, you have now arrived to London". I look at Alize with my eyes wide open. We both looked at each other and said "We're stupid".

We started walking through the airport and looking around to ask for help when suddenly I saw some one walking straight to us.

My phone dropped and Alize grabbed my arm "Monique, ARE YOU OK? what's wrong?" My face looks like I've seen a ghost, I reply "Um uh.... I-I-Is that N-N-Niall?" Slowly raising my arm to point at him. Niall was far away from us and was walking towards us looking at his phone. "Oh My God!" Said Alize.

We both started freaking out and tried to calm down. He was getting closer and closer and I said "Alize, we should act like we don't know him, like were not fans because what if we scare him off and this is our only chance to meet him".

She looks at me like if I was crazy saying "Do you actually think we will be able to pull that off?" I looked at her and said "It's worth the shot". She then agreed and we slowly started walking and our faces looked like we didn't know where we were.

We were finally 30 feet away or more from Niall and he was still looking his phone. My heart started pounding so fast I thought everyone could hear it. I started getting butterfly's in my stomach and I felt my cheeks burning up, I'm sure Alize felt the same thing.

As we were getting closer Niall finally noticed us and smiled. "omg Alize, did The Niall Horan just...." I couldn't finish my sentence because Alize "accidentally" bumped into Niall making his phone drop as well as the shopping bags he had.

Being the way I am I too "accidentally" drop my things making it obvious to the people around me. "I'm so sorry". Niall had spoken in his soft Irish accent, picking up his things and Alize and I on the ground helping.

"umm...uh...I I-I'm sorry I um bumped into you" Alize said "yea, she didn't mean it" I said staring at Alize while She gave me those eyes that were saying I'm making it obvious. Niall chuckled "it's all good babe, so um where are you girls from? since I don't hear an accent"
"Um we are from...um....California and you?"
"I kinda guessed you girls were from California, I'm from Ireland"

I let out a small squeal

"Oh that's Awesome!" Alize continued "yea, so um what's your name?"
"I'm Niall.....maybe you've heard about me before?" He said making an obvious face.
Both of us shaking our heads " No, no that name doesn't ring a bell" I said.
Niall continued "So Niall......Niall Horan? haven't heard of him?"

"Nope, nothing"

"Interesting.......so um you haven't heard of the boy band One Direction?"

Alize and I were both shaking our heads and took some time to answer, then I went ahead and said in a serious face not letting any emotions attack me

"No, no we haven't" I was also standing up straight and looked sophisticated.
"Alright, cool then" Niall had said. Then he continued.
"Well....I'm in that band"

Alize almost screaming said "WOW! That's Great!!" She looked so happy
"Yea it is..." Niall said with a smirk "So what part of the city are you visiting?"
"Um actually...." I said "We were supposed to go to New York but unfortunately we took the wrong plane...what a bummer" I said almost smiling.