Be alright

The pizza got here. I told Harry that the pizza is here but he didn't come out of the room yet. So I just sat down and ate one slice and hoped that he would come. I sat down on one of the stools, it felt like a bar. I felt bad for him, but I'm not so sure if he wants to go with the plan. Once I finished my slice of pizza, I got even more hungrier....but I felt like it was rude to continue to eat more, Harry needed to be here.
Just then, I heard a door open. I didn't look because if it was Harry coming, I didn't want him to see me looking at him when he comes. So I just looked at my phone and decided to text Monique.

Niall: hey, how's every thing over there?
Sent.

Then by the corner of my eye, I saw Harry coming. He dragged his feet and all I heard was shuffling. He stood across from me and I put my phone away.
"How are you doing?" I ask.
He looked at the pizza box in front of me. "Fine." He said in a deeper calm voice.
I just nodded and didn't know what else to say. It was awkward for bit. Harry got a plate and took a few slices. So, since he got a few...I got some too. I thought Harry was going to go back into the room and eat, but instead he came and sat down one stool away from me. We ate in silence. I thought about Monique. I smiled. But then I thought about Monique AND Liam. They are probably together right now.
Once my thoughts went away, it was even more silent.

"Ok, I'm in." Harry said catching my attention. I stopped eating and swallowed. I looked at him but he never looked back. He played with his food. What do I say? Ok cool! No......hmmmm.
I thought for a bit, I didn't know what to say back. He doesn't sound like he's in, but I guess I'll take that.

"You are gonna do awesome, I just know." I tried to make him feel good about the decision. He continued to play with the food on his plate. "Can I ask why you decided to say yes?"

He answered instantly "because if I escape, maybe Sarah will get caught and I can Love Alize, forever."
He had a point. The whole hospital thing and everything also involves Alize. Why? Oh just because Harry's ex girlfriend Sarah, threatened Harry. He can't love someone else but her. She's crazy.
"Ok, I assure you you'll get out. I know this isn't the time right now and you want to relax, but if we start working now....it would be better. We have to tell the rest about this."

"But can we just wait for tomorrow? I at least want to rest today." He sounded like a child.

"Ok, let's just wait." I continued to eat. Then I heard my phone buzz. I checked it and it said 'new message from Babe: hey! I'm just hanging out.......' I unlocked my phone and went to my messages.

Babe: Hey! I'm just hanging out with Liam, everyone is doing their own thang but we're fine. How's Harry?

I slammed my phone Angrily on the countertop. Harry looked at me and I took a deep breath. My eyes were closed and I wanted to beat Liam up, but I can't.
"Dude, what the hell happened to you, calm down." Harry said.
I opened my eyes and relaxed. I need to accept the fact that she'll be hanging out with Liam too, not just me, and with Harry, Zayn, and Louis.
I feel like telling Liam to back off, but.....I don't want to be that guy.
I guess I still looked mad because Harry said "realax, dude." I caught myself making a mad face so I just relaxed. I bite my lip, I couldn't believe she was hanging out with Liam. Whatever, I'm just going to eat. I'm hungry.

Back at One direction's House.

Louis and Alize were sitting down on the couch together. They sat very close. Louis was leaning in for a kiss.