Not again..

The time passed by and everyone ended up at hospital.
"What's wrong!?? Tell me what's wrong with him!!?" Alize screamed at the doctor who just got out of the room.
"Young lady, we are trying our best to find out what's wrong....when he wakes up he has to make the decision if he wants to keep his problem confidential or not, let's just hope there is a cure"
The doctor left. I saw Alize's face and she was scared, she mumbled to herself "hope there is a cure"
I was outside the hospital door that Harry was in. Monique, Liam, Louis and Zayn were in the waiting room just a couple rooms down. Alize looked at me with hatred, maybe it was because of what I told her.
"What" I replied as she was leaning against the wall across from me.
"Don't look at me" Alize said looking straight at me.
I didn't know what to say. I was thinking but I wasn't taking a long time to think or else I'll seem dumb if I respond 3 hours later. Crossing both of my arms I say "well why don't you go wait in the waiting room? How about that?"
"Don't tell me what to do" she snapped.
"If you heard correctly I didn't tell you to leave, I just asked....."
"Don't talk to me" she said and looked away from me
"Why do you have this attitude? Harry's is in the hospital right now, and you think this is the time to be mad at me?" I got kinda irritated
She didn't say anything, she was thinking. So I continued "We're waiting to see if he wakes up, this is serious" my voice got deeper.
It was silent and then we heard Harry screaming "Niall!! Help me!! Niall!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!" Alize rushed to the door but I quickly stopped her, she looked at me with watery eyes and said "please, I love him but I'm not just going to say that"
She kinda pushed forward to walk but my arm held her back "I'm sorry but right now isn't your time, he called me" I took one last glance at her and walked straight in.

Alize's POV:

As Niall walked in, he quickly closed the door behind him. I only took a glance at Harry. He was laying down on the hospital bed, he was trying to get up but the doctors were holding him down. His tubes in his arm were falling off and I can see his blood dripping and his skin ripping. He was shouting like if he was in danger. My heart broke, I started crying so I tried to run to the waiting room so I couldn't hear his screams. I dropped to the floor once I got there.
"Oh my god Alize! What's wrong!?" I heard Monique's voice and I felt her footsteps close to me, she ran. I looked up a little to catch my breath and I saw Liam, Louis, and Zayn quickly coming too. Monique put her hand on my back and hugged me as I cried. I got embarrassed but I also got butterflies in my stomach because when I looked up, Louis, Liam and Zayn looked so handsome. I still couldn't believe that I met them.
"Love, what's wrong? Can I help you?" Louis asked and kneeled down in front of me. I was covering my face with my hands and my hair was too because I was looking down. I saw his Adidas and hands together. His voice was soft and sweet.
"What happened with Harry? I know you know something" Monique asked me as she hugged me. I tried to calm down to tell them, so I started off a little shaky "he started screaming................" I paused to breath "he was asking for Niall........" I was starting to calm down because I felt louis' touch on my head.
"Then he screamed help me, he sounded like he was in danger and he kept screaming Niall's name asking where he was" I wiped my tears and looked at my fingers to see if my mascara was coming off, thank god it wasn't. So I felt safe to look up and made eye contact with louis, I quickly smiled as I saw his face, he's so cute. He's every girls dream boy, I mean like why not?
"Are you feeling better?" Monique asked
I looked at her then I saw Zayn next to Louis and Liam next to Monique on the ground with me. "Yea, I'm fine" I sniffed and got back up.
Monique stood next to me, Louis and Zayn were standing in front of me.
"Niall ran inside, it looked like he knew what was happening. I took a glance at Harry and I saw him resisting the doctors, he was trying to get up batt they held him down. Since he was squirming around, I saw blood on his arm....it looked like he was trying to take off the IV tube off."