Chapter 28

~Liam~

It's been a month... A month without my annoying little sister, a month without cuddles, a month without surprise attacks from bunks, a month without her stealing my food, a month without her brown eyes, a month since I have last held her in my arms and played with her long wavy brown hair, a month since I have last seen my little sister. I decided about a week ago to buy a plane ticket to go see her and the girls in LA. I texted Connor to make sure it was okay and he said it was perfectly fine and that I needed to see my sisters. I arrived in LA yesterday and me and Connor texted back and forth coming up with a plan to make sure Sarah was surprised. Connor told me he was going to send them out to get Starbucks for him this morning and he was going to give them extra money so they would be gone longer. I got the text from Connor saying they just left and I headed out. I drove over to Connor's house and let myself in. Connor came in the living room and engulfed me in a hug.

~Sarah~

Me and the girls were just sent to starbucks by Connor and being us we didn't argue. We all decided to walk since starbucks is only around the corner. On the way to starbucks Minnie and Hannah walked ahead of me and were chatting about something I wasn't really paying attention. All that is on my mind right now is Liam..... I miss my older brother being around all the time, he may be overprotective but I love him to death and miss him more than anything. I also miss my penguin. We talk whenever we can but lately he has been kinda distant... Its kinda weird. I just hope he's okay. After getting our drinks we started walking back because Connor texted me saying to head back and that it was important. Sometimes I really do question Connor but he's amazing and I love him. We finally got back to the house but it looks like nothing is wrong. I walked in and saw Connor on the couch so I walked over and stood in front of him handing him his starbucks. All the sudden I heard Minnie scream and Hannah soon after. I turned towards them and saw them in Michael and Calums arms. I smiled feeling happy for them and sad at the same time because I couldn't find Luke...... All at once someone snuck their arms around me and hugged me from behind but it wasn't Luke it was Liam. I smiled so big and turned to wrap my arms around his neck. I am so happy to see my big brother. I have thinking so much lately about going home because I just have been having a bad feeling something is happening behind my back. I didn't realize until Liam wiped under my eyes that I was crying. I have been away from my brother for a month and yes it has been fun filming and staying away from the tour life but I miss everyone. I miss my brother. I miss my crazy life I want to be back with them....

¨Liam. I want to come back on tour.¨ I said with a smile. All the sudden everything went quiet and Michael and Calum just gave each other this look.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI my kittens I'm back! So, why do you think Michael and Calum gave each other a look??? Why do you think Sarah has a feeling something bad is happening on tour??? Comment and tell me what you think!!!

I LOVE YOU MY KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!