Chapter 42

--------------1 year later---------------

~Sarah~
Tonight is the last night of the tour. We have been on the road for a year now. I have been on the same bus with Aaron, Mahogany, Cameron, and Taylor the whole time. Me and Luke are all good again we aren't awkward anymore and everyone is thankful for that. Right now I'm side stage with Aaron watch 5sos perform. Ashton kept looking over at me smiling the biggest smile ever. I can tell that once he gets off this stage he's going to miss it all. I watched as Luke put down his guitar playing the last cord and they others walking towards him to take their final bow. The 1D boys were on the other side of the stage with silly string and Mahogany, Taylor, and Cam came up to us with 2 cans for the both of us each and all 3 of them got 2 each. We all looked over at Lou and nodded saying we were ready. Louis started running towards them and so did we. The crowd instantly got 100x louder and the guys didn't know why until it was too late. They were all covered in silly string. Ashton unlike the rest started looking around finding someone to go after and locked eyes with me. He started running after me and that's when I turn and ran running towards his drums running behind them and back towards Liam. I ran behind Liam and hid so Ashton could get me. As soon as Ashton got close Liam stepped out of his way and he tackled me picking me up and running off stage with everyone following.

Sarah: LIAM! You were suppose to protect me!
Liam: Sorry but, I can't get dirty I'm on! Bye love you

Liam went running off to go on stage with the other 1D boys. As soon as they were all on stage I turned and looked at everyone else.

Sarah: Got the pies??

--- 1 hour later-----
The boys just started playing teenage dirtbag and I looked at the boys getting the pies out of the fridge. We decided that only 1 person was going to get Niall because his precious guitar. The person getting Niall is going to be Ash because Niall won't be that mad at Ash. Minnie and Michael get Louis. Luke, Cameron, and Aaron get Liam. Taylor, Calum, and Hannah get Harry. Then, when they are about to take their final bow I'm going to run out with a random small smile cake and cake Aaron in the face because it is Aaron birthday today! Aaron thinks I'm going to be getting Liam but I'm actually going to caking him then Mahogany is going to be bringing out a big birthday cake with "happy birthday Aaron " written across it for him. All the guys ran out to go to the stage to get the 1D boys and that's when me and Mahogany got our stuff. We saw on the screen the guys got the boys and that's when us 2 went. Liam saw me come out with a birthday cake and go behind Aaron and smash it in his face. Aaron threw the smashed cake off his face and turned around to see me, Mahogany, and the rest of the gang there with his birthday cake. Liam, Harry, Niall, and Louis all put their microphones to their mouths and started singing happy birthday to Aaron. Aaron walked over and wrapped his arms around me hugging me. Awe, I love him to much❤ After we were done it was Mahogany's turn to smash a cake. She handed it to Liam whispered something in his ear, grabbed a piece in both hands.... What?? And smashed it in both me and Aaron's faces. I was completely shocked!

Liam: If you are confused on what just happened.... Mahogany smashed a piece in both of their faces because Aaron is turning 18 today and Sarah is turning 16 on the 10th which is in 5 days. So, happy early birthday Sarah!!!

That bitch!! This was not apart of the plan. We all walked of stage and as soon as we were out of sight of the fans Aaron pulled me into him and kissed me.

Aaron: Thank you for that princess but, I'm so getting you back on your birthday.
Sarah: No your not. You love me to much and you're welcome you deserve it. It is your birthday after all.
Aaron: And? Your birthday is in 5 days?
Sarah: You know what else is in 5 days?
Aaron: 1 year with the most smart, amazing, talented, most beautiful girl on this planet.

I just smiled and stood on my tip toes and kissed him.

Sarah: I love you so much.
Aaron: I love you so much to princess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Won't you look at that Aaron and Sarah are together finally!!! But will someone try to come between them? What will happen when Aaron has to go back on magcon tour??? Comment what you think and don't forget to vote!!!
I LOVE YOU MY KITTENS!!!!!!!!