Chapter 32

~Sarah~
Me and Liam are standing at Aaron's tunnel exit waiting for him to get off the plane. It should be soon considering the intercom just said that they just now landed. I had my back turned to the tunnel because I was talking to Liam about stage and music when I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and a head on top of mine. I saw that Liam was already taking pictures and honestly I didn't care. Aaron has always been there for me and I know he won't hurt me. I turned around in his grip and wrapped my arms around his neck. The last time I saw Aaron was about a week ago but not seeing him makes me miss him so much. Aaron has his arms tight around my waist and without notice he picks me up and spins me around.

(L=Liam S=Sarah A= Aaron)
L: Okay Aaron put my sister down before you break her.
A: I'm here to fix her and break Luke as soon as I get told what happened.
S: Aaron.... Luke has been cheating on me this whole time with Arzaylea.... And he didn't even want to tell me... He wanted to keep on cheating behind my back.

Without realizing it while telling Aaron what happened I started crying.

A: Awe sweetheart come here. I'll always be here for you, you know this.
L: You guys we gotta go before fans start showing up.

Aaron grabbed his suitcase and his bag was still on his back. While walking to the car Aaron wrapped his arm around my waist and I leaned into him. All the sudden I heard a snap of a camera.

S: Liam make sure you send that picture to me. Every picture you take of us I want.

I didn't have to turn around to know Liam was smiling to himself and just nodding his head. Once we finally got to the car we put all of Aaron's stuff in the trunk and got in. I decided to sit in the backseat with Aaron while Liam drove. I was still really tired from crying earlier that I was starting to doze off against the window.

A: Come here. I know the window isn't comfy.

I just nodded and leaned over laying my head down in his lap. Subconsciously he started playing with my hair while his other hand was playing something on his phone. I looked up to see he was on Twitter and tweeting something out. Probably how much he loves his fans. As soon as he pressed tweet my phone went off saying I got a notification. I went on Twitter to see it was Aaron

Aaron Carpenter tagged you in a tweet
"Love seeing this princess. Never stop smiling and don't cry over him.... He's a douche anyway. Love you princess😘❤ @ Sarah_Payne"

I looked up at Aaron and smiled so big.

S: Thank you Aaron. I love you too.
L: We're here.

Me and Aaron got out of the car and went to the trunk to get his stuff. I grabbed his book bag and he grabbed his suitcase. Liam was already inside. Me and Aaron were about to walk through the door when I heard yelling and I know exactly who it is. I looked at Aaron and smiling pushing open the front door and walking in. Aaron could see I was scared/nervous so he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulling me into his side. We walked into the living room where all the yelling was coming from and that's when I saw why. Luke and Arzaylea are back. Luke saw Aaron's arm wrapped around me and stared at me.

L: So already have another boyfriend I see.
S: Luke you know what fuck you. I'm tired of your shit today. Aaron is my best friend and he is here to fix something you broke. Be glad I'm not beating yours and her ass right now because if I even touch you right now you would be put in the hospital. Just get the fuck out of my house and take the bitch with you.
L: This isn't your house.
S: Oh really? Who do you think paid for it Hemmings that's right me! So yes this is MY HOUSE. So get the fuck out of it now!

Without saying anything Luke and Arzaylea walked out. Liam was just looking at me shocked.

S: What Liam?
P: You did it. You stood up for yourself.

I didn't really respond I was just processing it. I zoned out thinking about it but Aaron snapped me back by wrapping his arms around my shoulders from behind and placing his head on top of mine. I just looked up and smiled at him. Then Ashton walked downstairs..... Oh great here it goes...