Chapter 30

Gio's pov:
I got out of the car not bothering to slam the door. There were cars of my men parked everywhere and I knew this would be simple task. Kill him and whoever he was with and get Diyah out of there before she'd have to see anything I didn't want her to see.

I walk in and there's already men surrounding Lester and the idea of killing him alone makes me smile.

My smile falls when I see that it isn't Lester but Jonathan Franco. He was a target of my fathers and after a while he just disappeared and no one heard from him since.

He always saw himself as a threat but all in all he was nothing but a one man army after all his men left him.

There was no sight of Lester or Diyah anywhere.

"Where is she you bastard?" I ask standing over him.

"You see as much as I'd love to tell you, I can't."

"Okay," I say pulling out my gun.

"How about I keep shooting you until you tell me," I say looking down at him now.

He begins laughing maniacally.

"If you hurt me in even the littlest bit Lester won't hesitate to hurt that pretty little girlfriend of yours my boy," he says stretching out.

Shit.

"I know you've seen what he did to your sister, what was her name again? Tiffany? Tabitha? Tonya? Oh yes! That's it, Tonya," he says smiling up at me.

"Leave her name out of your mouth you sick twisted bastard," I say firmly.

"Im sorry, sit down son. We have a lot to catch up on," he says gesturing to the booth across from him.

I have to fight the urge to wipe the grin off of his face.

I reluctantly sit down and Leo and Huey are right behind me

"So, how have you been? I haven't seen you since you were like what Seventeen? You've grown a lot," he says with a mischievous smile on his face.

"What do you want Jonathan?" I ask now irritated.

"Well, it's not really what I want. It's what you you want. Diyah was it? Such a pretty girl," he says while licking his lips.

"What. Do. You. Want?" I ask emphasizing every word.

"Nothing. I'm just here to visit town and my dear friend Lester asked if I was looking to play around. Now, you know me, I wouldn't play around unless I benefit. Then he told me were were messing you and your family. I absolutely took up the offer. No offense," he says ignoring my question.

"So you mean to tell me you chose to choose sides with Lester because you want to ruin my family, is that right?" Comes my fathers voice from the back.

Jonathan's face falls and he stares at my father.

"Well don't look like you've seen a ghost Jonathan, you were doing so well," my father says sitting next to him now.

"So this is your plan?" Jonathan says pointing between my father and I.

"You plan to intimidate me father and son style," he says with a smirk.

"Well how about I call Lester and get him to intimidate your pretty little girlfriend?" He says leaning back in his seat.

My body stiffens at the thought of anyone hurting Diyah.

"What do you want Jonathan?" My father asks now getting irritated as well.

"Why must you assume I want something Victor?" He says sitting up once again.

"Well, actually there was one thing I wanted and I sadly never got it," he says resting his chin on his hand.

"Remember?" He says smiling at my father.

"You bastard keep her out of this," my father says charging at him.

He wraps his hands around his neck and chokes him until I have to pull him away from him.

After Jonathan gets done coughing he angrily pulls out his phone and speaks into it.

"Kill her."

And just like that I hear a scream and three gun shots going off.
__

Vote/Share/Comment 💕