Conflict in the hallway

"ASHTON! I might have done something that's going to end up very bad." I said as I walked, almost stamped towards him. "What?" Ashton asked. "Hemmings ran into me last night. He wanted to fight me while this little girl he was babysitting was hiding around the corner. I did not kill him, and the girl is also alive and well, but on the full moon I'm fucking dead. I told him to be at the exact same place on the night of the full moon. My life was awful. Just let me die fast." I said very fast. " you? Dying? The strongest creature on earth? Don't think so." "ASH! I don't turn on the full freakin moon!" "If he attacks you you will. I'm pretty sure of that." Ashton shrugged and closed his locker as the bell rung. Damn why doesn't he take this serious!

As we entered mr. Harrison's class I threw my bag on the floor and tried my best keeping my heartbeat steady when Hemmings walked in. His eyes flashed bright yellow for a moment and I'm pretty sure mine did too, but red, because of his reaction, which was dropping his books onto the floor with widened eyes. When he realized what just happened he grabbed my shirt and pulled me up, pushing me against the wall. I already found the link to my normal werewolf, so, the form Luke turns too, and grabbed onto his hand, turning it until it would hurt him like ass, almost breaking and I pulled him out of the classroom with me, not asking for permission.

"You..." He said as I let go of him. "Me..." I repeated. "How is it possible that I didn't smell you?" "Well, you tell me. I have no clue what I am, I have absolutely no control about what I do at night but I do know our promise. If you want to do it, kill me, Hemmings, I will be there at midnight under the full moon." I said with a sad look on my face, before turning around. Again I felt his anger towards me. I turned to face him. "Hemmings, I don't want to draw attention to our kind on a freaking school. Don't do this." "I hate you." He said walking up to me. "Oh I'm aware of that. Did you know I can mindlink everyone on this planet? Even you. I already do since you were writing something down in mr. Harrison's class and your heartbeat suddenly started rising. You were planning on killing me months ago already. As I say, I have pretty good hiding spots." I smirked which made him snap.

He grabbed my shirt and pushed me against the wall. His eyes went yellow and he pushed me harder and harder against the wall. "Luke. If you don't take your hand back right now, I will count how many bones the human body has using you as example." He didn't stop."Okay then. Remember you asked for this yourself..." I lifted my arm, grabbed his wrist and turned it, until I heard his arm crack really loud twice. "Should I stop now? Or can I just go on?" When I let go of his wrist, smirking, I could clearly make up for everyone that I snap his arm in two pieces. Only using 2 fingers. "I'll be there Hemmings, don't worry, I'm no pussy like you. But be aware of the fact I do not turn on the night of the full moon. I have no idea where I'm capable of when I do." I said, turning around, leaving him and his broken arm for trash.

"I don't even care what you're capable of. I'm going to kill you anyway." I heard him growl. Shit. He turned. My eyes flashed to red and I turned around. "Luke you turned run away NOW" I shouted as I heard footsteps coming closer through the hallway and out of our classroom. Mr. Harrison called the principal and both of them are about to walk into werewolves. So, Luke did. He turned around and ran away as fast as he could. I let myself fall against the lockers. I'm soooo dead. Full moon is going to kill me.

"Camille? Where did Luke go?" "Can't you see? HE RAN AWAY! Sweet Jesus I thought teacher were supposed to be smart." I shook my head as the principal came in. As he stood next to mr. Harrison I rolled my eyes and walked back into class. I don't want to listen to their pep talks about how I should put effort in school. I don't know how many times I need to say it to get it in their heads. I don't need to because I'm useless anyway. I don't even know if I'm even a human. I am never going to be smart.

"What the hell did just happen?" Ashton asked, quite concerned. "Luke's eyes flashed to yellow and then back to normal, mine went to red and back to normal. That made him realize the beast he was hunting was in the same class as him the whole time. You should've seen the look on his face. I am dead by tomorrow midnight." "You're underestimating yourself." Ashton said. "Ashton! I don't even know if I CAN turn on a full moon, how am I supposed to underestimate that?!" I whispered kinda loud. Mr. Harrison came in again and continued his lesson. I refused to listen and just thought about what's going to happen next. I mean, I probably won't turn on full moon and Hemmings will be at his strongest.

How is it even possible to get in trouble like this?...