The Necklace

To change back to human without Calum and Luke seeing me naked, I had to run back home really fast after changing back outside, in the bushes. Because in wolf form, I wouldn't be able to leave Michael's side for any longer than 3 seconds.

I ran upstairs not minding the fact that the TV was turned on and Ashton was probably sleeping on the sofa after ending up in a fight last fight with his mum. Happens every so often.

I dressed into a bright blue skinny ripped jeans, combined with a black shirt that says: 'good girls go to heaven but bad girls go everywhere' and a leather jacket. I put on combat boots to top it off. I grabbed my Vans backpack of the seat in the corner of the room and swung it over my shoulder. I never go anywhere without it. I've put an emergency pack in it, so Ashton can get me to control by using wolfsbane, or when my eyes keep flashing red I use sunglasses which are also in here. I put wolfsbane ropes in it and pretty much everything.

One time, Ashton had to stab me because I couldn't control in the hallways of our school. We told the teacher a terrible lie but they believed it and let us go home. I told them I wanted to commit suicide and that Ashton was trying to stop me. But they were so dumb, they just believed it without asking further questions.

"Ashton you here bro?" I asked, pretty much assuming he was there. "Yeah, thanks for waking me up." He groaned. "Shut up at least you sleep!" I laughed. "So are you coming to the hospital? I know I'm maybe overreacting but I just want to keep the kid save." "Yeah I understand, Im coming, then Calum and Luke can leave if they want." "Oh believe me, you are going to hear everything about my visit to the hospital last night. I killed 3 people and ruined the door to his room." "Aye, and he still doesn't know?" I shook my head. "I think he needs to know Cam." I stopped walking.

"You know how hard it is for me?! Luke practically told me Calum wants to stay and be in my pack for gods sake! I just can't tell him, you don't know the way he looked at me, he wanted to KILL me. He wouldn't want to know me when he finds out!" "Yeah but Cam, don't you think he deserves to know who his Alpha is going to be?" "Yes of course but I don't want to scare him! Just let me think about it for a while okay, I'll figure it out somehow." I ran my hand through my hair as we followed our way to the hospital. Then I held back again, when we were walking the short way, along the woods.

"Ash stop." I hissed. "Someone's following us." Immediately Ashton started looking around. I rolled my eyes. "Can you make it any more obvious?" I sighed. "Ah, yeah, I'm sorry. I forgot that you're a supernatural being." I laughed a little and concentrated. I couldn't sense him or her anymore. "Ash come with me." I dragged him with me into the woods. "What are you doing?" "Ssht, I don't think it's human." I whispered.

I felt the presence behind us again, but closer this time. It wasn't human, I was right, because it made my eyes light up to red, how did I know? Ashton keeps glaring at me with a concerned look.

'Get behind me as soon as I turn around.' I mindlinked Ashton. I felt my fangs extend and I turned around. I was kinda scared when I saw a whole pack of wolves standing there but I growled quietly towards them. They slowly backed off but 1 wolf stepped forwards. All of them lowered their heads when he made his way towards us.

I growled again, letting him know I wasn't going to be the pussy who gives up.

'I'm not here to hurt you, Camille.' I heard, but none of their lips moved.

"Ash, that wasn't you right?" "What? No one said anything." He said, getting insanely confused. "Didn't you hear that?" "No? What did you hear?" I was going mad, I knew it. "Ashton you need to leave to the hospital, now." "What? Why what's happening?" "I have no idea and that's exactly why you need to leave right now. I might end up losing myself." "But Cammy, these are just animals who strangely enough followed us here. Lets just leave." He said. "Ashton, do as I say." I hissed. "Okay fine. I'll get to Calum and Luke. See you in a bit." "Yeah yeah okay." I said, my eyes not leaving the pack in front of me. There were at least 20 wolves and it freaked me out.

'Don't be afraid, don't freak out, we aren't here to hurt you or your friend.' I heard again.

"Wait what? No! Wolfs don't talk? What?" I said shaking my head. My fangs grew back in but my eyes kept glowing.

'We don't, you're right.'

"What? How... Is this even possible?" I stuttered.

'No, not for humans. But you aren't entirely human....'

"If you're not here to hurt me than why did you creep up on me and my friend and why come with so many?"

'Because I didn't know how you were going to react, I brought some of my pack mates.'

"Oh didn't you think that would freak me out just a little?!" I said.

'Didn't think of that and if I ofended you than I'm...'

"You're truly sorry? Aha... but now tell me, why are you here?"

'Because of your necklace. I lay it in the woods and you found it. It clearly didn't burn you to ashes which means you are scared of something or maybe even multiple things you shouldn't have to be scared of.'

"Yes, but was does that have to do with the necklace OR you?"

'I'm going to be your guardian.'