Chapter 10: doppelgänger?

It was the beginning of seventh grade
I walked in to my homeroom and found my seat and sat down.
I looked around and saw my friends Serena and Michelle. I waved to and they waved back but Serena wasn't exactly looking at me
I turned around and I saw Alexa.
"Oh hey bestie" I smiled.
" heeeeeyyyyyyyy" she smiles.
" I thought you were moving" I questioned.
"Oh well my dad had some issues with his job so here I am" she looked like she was lying but I just went with it and said "ok "

I woke up in the tent listening to Alexa and the witches Conversation but once I rolled on my back. Serena puts her hand on my mouth, as she put her finger up to her mouth telling me to be quite as we listen to there conversation

"Is he good to kill me" Alexa said frighteningly.
"Well you are a doppelgänger I am guessing you knew that.... There is this hybrid named klaus and he needs your blood to make an army of hybrids" the witch said as she was making food for us.
"So let me get this straight there is a hybrid trying to find me" she said confused. Me and Serena where looking at each other like what kind of world do we live in.

" can I ask you what is a hybrid" Alexa questioned.
"It's a vampire/wolf they are vary powerful but klaus is the most powerful person in the world, he was born in a wolf blood line but his mother was a witch and she made her kids vampire including klaus and they were the first vampires... We call they the originals" she said.

I head all wanted to hear so I said "what the fuck" in a fun voice and got out off the tent.
"Hooray the beast has woken" the witch said sarcastically. "And you wicked bitch the one who knocked me out" I snapped at her.
"Why do you think it was me who knocked you out" she said
"Because you're a Biatch. I said

"So what's going on with you"Serena question
"She's a doppelgänger and there's a spell on her which nobody can harm her and Klaus can't find her" the witch said.
"But the Spirit wants to break it" Serena said
"Yes two points for you" the witch teased her.
"Bitch" Serena mumbled

"So now what" i said.
"Now that we know what she is we have to do anything from klaus finding her and if he does and we knew he will kill us all" the witch said....