Chapter 11: Kluas?

It was morning and We were sitting on the logs eating breakfast. "So you made this food with magic " Serena asked.
"Yup you guys are eating magic I guess" the witch smirked.
"This is really good" Alexa said.
"Thanks" she said
I heard something coming from the words and I look around trying to see what it was. "Erin you ok" Serena asked. I looked at her and said "I'm  fine" which I lied. Then we see someone run so fast you could not see them, we look at the trees and then at each other. "You guys see that" I said with a scared face.
"He's here I feel him" the witch said
"Who's here"Alexa asked
"Klaus" I mumbled
"Well well well what we have here my doppelgänger, the witch who be traded me and to girls who I am going to kill but I have a Quick Errands to run, what do they say these days B.R.B haha" he said leaning against one of the trees. he rans so fast into the woods and comes back with Michelle.. It only took him 5 seconds. "Oh and that spirit was just my witch casting a spell on the wood and the whole thing was plotted out" klaus smirk and was holding Michelle by the arm and she looked normal.
"Klaus leave these girl out of this" Anyaih asked desperately.
"Well  I would but you guys didn't invited my to breakfast or nothing so for that I'm killing Michelle in front of you guys" klaus said and his face came out... There was veins coming from his eyes and two fangs on each side instead of one part

 There was veins coming from his eyes and two fangs on each side instead of one part

Before he killed her I woke up

I hear Serena trying to wake me up by yelling my name and gasped for air. "you must've had a bad dream" Serena said.
"Where is Alexa and Anyaih" I said sitting up.
"They are outside eating breakfast that Anyaih made with her magic it's weird" Serena said
"We need to get out of here" i said standing up walking out of the tent.

"Well good morning we heard you mumbling in your sleep" Alexa said with a smirk. I sat on a log and told them about the dream I had.
"Wow that fucked up" Alexa said.
"We need to leave now!" Anyaih said.
"We can't there's some kind of border around the woods" Serena said.
"Then we run...he coming" Anyaih said with a scared face

                        ~To late he said~