Chapter 16: i guess this is a goodbye...

•Erin pov•
Once we got back we were at my school, I didn't know why we were hear but I guess I will find out. Me and Auz got out of the truck bed and klaus got out and took my arm and pulled me to the back seat.

"What are you going" I said as I grabbed his arm that was gripped on me and pushed him across the parking lot with my super strength.
"Wow" Michelle's mouth opened.
Klaus speed ran up to me and pushed me so far I landed in the street and got ran over.

"Oh fuck I didn't see that coming" I groaned in pain. He super speed over me grabbed my neck and slammed me on the ground again. " you shouldn't of done that" he said choking my neck.
"Wha-t this" and kicked him in the air and I ran over and grabbed him in the air and slammed him to the ground. I ran back to my friends but they had this weird face on.

"Erin right behind you" Au'zanee screamed and I looked around and saw klaus running but it was to late he snapped me neck.

•Michelle pov•
"Ok let's go Alexa" klaus said and grabbed Erin's ankle and put her in the truck bed. "I am not going anywhere with you" Alexa said. He looked back and said "Alexa get in the truck now before I have Erin wake up and kill your friends.
Alexa turned to us and she looked scared.

"I don't want to live like this" Alexa said crying. "Erin will get you out of this"Serena said and hugged her.
"Ya Erin will... she got me out of things that I had trouble getting out of by myself" I said hugging her. Au'zanee hugged Alexa and said Into her ear "tell me good friend goodbye". 
"I will... I guess this is a goodbye" Alexa  said and we gave her a group hug ....We all had water in our eyes as she walked to the passenger seat.

•Later that day, Alexa pov•
We were still driving to New Orleans.
We heard Erin wake up and klaus smiled.
"Your friend is up" he smirks. But we heard a bang in the back. Klaus looked in his mirror to see what it was.

I had no clue who it was but klaus did. 
He was dressed in a nice suit with a tie.
He grabbed Erin and super speed out I guess he was a vampire to.
" shit" klaus said and stop the truckAnd got out FAST. I got out and said "who the hell was that"....
--------------------------------
Who do you think it is???.