Chapter 2: The drive

So as the school day end and spring break started. My dad picks me and Michelle up from school. "Hey dad", as I open the truck door. "Hey how was school", as he pulled out of the school.
"Good, how was yours".
" Not dad"

Once we pool into my driveway I see Chrissie putting my duffel bag and food in the car.
When me and Michelle got out of the car we went to my room and played on our phones.
"Omg Auz is asking what is my address, I put on invitation for reason" I mumbled.
"Haha"
"Not funny, 😆..... Oh Alex said she is down the street".

As Me and Michelle walked outside to wait for Alexa my dad called me over to help pack
"Hey Michelle you want to what for Alexa".
" sure I will be in the front".

As Michelle was sitting on the front porch Alexa pulled in.
"Hey where's Erin" as Alexa looked around.
"She is helping her dad with packing".
"Oh ok"
Ok I am back
"Oh hey Alexa you want me to talk your bags".
Oh sure, thanks.
"Your welcome I will be right back".
"Wow did she just say welcome", as she looked  surprised.
"....."😵
"She said today who's acting weird maybe he got to her to", as Michelle looked at Erin coming back.
"Ok be quiet she's coming back".
"Ok do you guys want to wait out here for the rest of them or go back inside".
"I want to stay outside on that is nice out here", Michelle said.
OK so the three of us were sitting on the porch waiting for Serena and Auz to arrive.

Serena Arrived before Auz. Auz couldn't find the house but when she arrived we left the house. Auz arrived at 6:30 "Wow Auz your are so late".
"I know I couldn't find your house and my mom was taking for ever to get ready".
"Ok then we should arrive there like at 7:30".

Well The ride was very fun, we listen to music and jamming out but ...we didn't  make it.....😵💀💀