Chapter 12: we will make it

"Klaus what do you want" Anyaih asked.
"Why is it that everywhere I go someone say that, I could just be visiting my favorite witch in the world", he smirks.
"Well you weren't invited" she said stepping in front of Alexa who was in the back . I gave her a look like what the hell.
"I think we are missing someone... 12345" he pointed at us. "yeah I think we're missing someone and I will be right back" he ran into the woods and had Michelle by the arm.

"Where were you know" he said and pushed Michelle to the ground. I went to go grab her and help her up, I put her down on a log and she was so sacred.
"Ho-w the hell did he run s-o fast" she said so sacred and shaking. I tried to calm her down but she was still freaking out and klaus was just staring at me and laughing.
"Hey Michelle calm down I need to tell you something but don't freak out ok" she nodded. "The over there is a hybrid" I said. "What the hell is that and why is he here and who is she" she was asking so many questions. Anyaih went up to klaus and talked to him as we  told her everything "so this klaus who is a wolf and a vampire is after Alexa who is a doppelgänger" she said starting to calm down but she looked at us like we were dumb.

"Well if you are not going to give me my doppelgänger we will just have to do this the hard way" he said and left.

"What the was that" Serena asked
"He going to come back and he will kill us" she said.  we all looked at each other scared.

The went now scared on what he was going to do next... But when we went to sleep we heard the same sound when klaus ran so fast. Then we hear screaming in the tent by us "it's Anyaih" Alexa said and crawled across us trying to get out but I grab her and pulled her back
"What the fu- I cut her of by putting me hand on her mouth I whispered in her ear "shut up if you what us to live" and I pushed her off off me.

The sound was gone after 3o minutes and we were just talking lightly where nobody can hear us "what the hell is wrong with you" Alexa asked quietly.  "You could of dead" I said. "She was the only thing that could of protect me" she said.

"You don't even if she is gone" Serena added. "Then what the fuck did the screaming come from huh Serena" she raised her voice. "Shut up" Au'zanee said
I went over to Michelle who was laying there looking up

"hey you ok" I said "All that time I was possessed and i say everything i Just couldn't do anything and we all are going to die" I saw water in her eyes and I said "We are going to make it through this" I said  "it's not right though I knock you in a tree, stabbed Serena and when you tackled me and l was so close by stabbing you in the heart" she looked at me. "You were possessed what were told what to do so forget about it" I said and she gave me a half smile.

"Hey Michelle I dare you to go outside"
I said laughing. "Hell no I am not getting possessed anymore" she said and we all laughed.😹😹😹