Chapter 13: the end of me

We were so scared we took turns sleeping, Michelle, Au'zanee and Serena want to sleep and me and Alexa stayed up. I was just staring into my phone missing how I text me friends and called the people I loved. "Hey you ok" Alexa said. "Ya I'm fine you?" I lied still looking at my phone. "Well the only thing that could protect me is gone so I have lost hope" she freaked out. "It's fine we will probably all die anyways" I said feeling hopeless. "We would you say that" she questioned and I shrugged.

We heard that fast running sound and we all woke up. "He's back and am done living in hell see you guys on the other side" as I crawled over to the door, but Alexa was there to grab me and pull me back. "What hell man" I said raising me voice. Michelle smacked me on the head knocking some sense into me.

"Ouch what was that for" I yelled. "I wanted to do the same thing but you told me that we will make it through this and we will"she encouraged me.

We heard klaus walk right in front of the tent and said "Alexa if you come out I will not turn your friends into a vampires hybrids.

(FYI: klaus needs The blood of a doppelgänger to make an army of hybrids)

We all looked at each other and I was thinking to my self a good plan. "Stay here and wait for a signal" I mouthed. I took my phone and went outside and there he was standing in front of me. I just walked past him knowing he was going to speed in front of me and so he did. "Where you think you going" he said putting his hand in front of me.

"What... she is all yours come now guys leave Alexa in the tent klaus can handle her" I waited a couple of seconds but they came out and started walking towards me.

As Klaus walking to the tent zipping the door open I grabbed a stick and snuck up to him and tried to stab him but he was to fast. He turns round with his hand on my wrist and throws me into a tree knocking me out "any other move and I will kill you guys ok" he said with a smirk.

•Auz pov•
"Get out of the tent Alexa" as he walked over to Erin. Alexa got out and ran over to us. "What is he going to do with her" I whisper. He squad down by Erin and he bit his wrist and put it over her mouth to the point were she was drinking his blood. "What is he doing to her" Michelle asked. "He's healing her....look shes moving now" Serena said. He toke his wrist away and and she awakes freaking out. "What the hell" Erin was scared. "Suh stand up sweetheart " he said sounding weird . She stands up and he put his arms around her neck like he was hugging her. I knew she did like it but that was the end for her.

He snaps her neck and she fell to the ground we all gasped and our mouths drops......