Chapter 17: who?

•Alexa pov•
"who the hell was that" I asked.
"Elijah come out now" he said angry.
I was scared and freaked out.
"We need to go" klaus said grabbing my arm. "Where are we going" I asked sacredly. "I don't know we have to go now" he said pulling me. "I don't want to go anywhere where with you" I said pulling my arm away from him.

He looked around trying to find this guy named Elijah But all of the sudden Erin's body drops from the sky. I ran over,
"Omg Erin or you ok" I said shaking her.
"Get away from her now Alexa" klaus said. I got up and said "what the hell is going on, who's Elijah". "Just get the fuck away from her" he yelled.
I walked half way until I heard a gasp, Erin was awake. "Erin are you ok" I asked
She got up slowly and looked at me weird like I was dinner. So I stepped back but she super speed over to me but thankfully klaus was there to push her down the street. "Get in the truck now" he said. I got in the truck and was watching through the window.

"You think you can turn my hybrid against me" he yelled looking around.
"Come on out face me like a man you coward" he yelled again.

Erin got up again and tried to ran to the truck to get me but klaus did the same thing and pushed her. "You're very clever you must have a witch on your side because I know I more powerful than you" he said.

"COME ON OUT" he yelled and kick the truck putting a dent into it. Erin came at klaus again and he tried to compel her to stop but she would listen. She pushed him down the street. She started walking over to the truck and opened the door and grabbed my leg but I was struggling to get away. Klaus Superspeed over to her and snapped her neck once again.

"You ok" he asked. I nodded and got out of the car. "What's going on Klaus"! I said.
"He's here to kill you so I can't  build my army" he said.

We heard clapping down the street and it was him..... "Elijah" klaus said staring straight at him.

"Hello brother"