Soren's Origin

If you haven't played Minecraft: Story Mode episode 3-5, please log out wattpad, play the game, and come back because this will contain some spoilers, you have our warning!

SOREN IS FROM SKY CITY!

We know it sounds crazy, but I have evidence that MAY prove this theory, so bear with us here.

1. Isa's book

Okay, I think I'm not the only one who wondered why Isa, the founder of Sky City, has Soren's book.

First, it is impossible that Isa bought / found this book on land, because after Isa sky dove with Jesse, she was shocked by the fact that there was land below them all along. If she found this book on land, she would've known the existence of land and I don't think she was acting in that scene.

Second, I don't think someone teleported to Sky City and gave Isa the book. First, it was random. Second, if someone had gone to Sky City, why is the flint and steel was still in the temple's chest? Maybe there're two enchanted flint and steels in existence but Ivor said it was the ONE made by ancient builders, so the flint and steel that Jesse found is the one and only flint and steel they could find.

Also, think about the timeline. Soren formed the Order of the Stone years ago, they defeated, I mean despawned the ender dragon, then they disbanded and Soren stayed at the End to focus on his research on Endermans. So there's basically no time for Soren to write a book and publish it to the world during that time period.

So, my conclusion for this is Soren wrote this book in Sky City and gave it to Isa BEFORE forming the order. You maybe judging behind the screen, but there's still more.

2. Milo

Is it just me or Milo has a shocking resemblance of Soren? Of course except the fact that Milo is obviously beaver than Soren.

Both of them has a huge passion towards building and architecture. Also, it so happens that both of them are the leader of an alliance? Soren as the leader of the Order, Milo as the leader of the Building Club resistance. Is it possible that Soren or Milo influenced each other into the interest of building?

3. Soren's representing ore

I bet that you didn't see that coming. Why is Soren's representing ore is iron, the main building material of Sky City? And his accent building block is gold? Just like Sky City?

4. Soren's fear of heights.

In episode 4, we've learnt that Soren has a fear of heights. Why the game needed to mention that? Is it just a random information? Or is it another clue of Soren's origins?

According to WritersBeat.com and medicalnewstoday.com, fear has come with three different forms, internal, external and subconscious.

Internal fear is fear caused by low self-esteem. 

Subconscious fear is when a person believes the an action is too good for them that will cause them to fail. 

And external fear, also known as phobias, is a person has a strong motive to avoid something, usually caused by an unpleasant experience in early stages of life, which festered and developed into claustrophobia over time.

Would Soren's fear of heights be caused by his experience of falling down from Sky City?

This is our theory for Soren's background story:

Soren was spawned on a sky island with Isa, they worked together and built it into Sky City. As the founder of the city, Isa doesn't want the people to overuse the power of the Eversource so she limited the people's use on materials.

Later on, Soren met Milo, who also has a great interest towards building. Those two became the best of friends quickly without Isa knowing.

One day, when Soren and Milo were building a garden, Milo dropped a dirt block, Soren tried to save it, he caught the block, but he fell among with it.

Both Milo and Isa thought Soren was dead. Under such depression, Isa banned building in Sky City, she sent Milo to prison for wasting building materials AND indirectly killing Soren. The dictatorship in Sky City we've known now was formed.

----------

Author's note

Hello there, minecrafters! Tell us your thoughts about this theory in the comments! We'd love to hear them!

Also, if you have any crazy MCSM theories that you want to share with the crowd, PM us! Your theories will have a chance to be featured in this book!

Pick up your pickaxes and smash the vote button! Also, share it to other Story Mode fans, too! Stay crafty! :)