How does MCSM works? (Part 2)

In the last part, we explained how MCSM is not possible to take place in any of the 6 modes in Minecraft and we proposed the idea Story Mode is an individual mode itself. So how does it work?

I say, Story Mode is hardcore mode... but with an intelligence/skill level system.

I bet you have no idea what I'm talking about...

To explain this, let's list out the items we've seen in the game that isn't from Minecraft.

- The Order's Amulet

- The Witherstorm

- F-Bomb

- Custom armors

- The command block-breaking enchantment

- Enchanted flint and steel

- Differing Portals

- Granite, Diorite, Andesite or (smooth) stone stairs

- And last but not least... PAMA.

And no, we are NOT taking mods into consideration because it was stated that MCSM is set in vanilla minecraft.

People may argue that these are just MCSM's exclusive items, and yeah, we totally agree with that. Except they are Minecraft: story mode's exclusive items; not Telltale's.

All of these items that we mentioned above actually have one connection... Their creators.

The amulet, F-Bomb and (theoretically) command block are created by Soren, the greatest architect in the MCSM universe.

The Witherstorm, custom armors, and enchantments are created by Ivor, a wise potionologist and former member of the Order.

Portals and flint and steel, created by the Legendary Old Builders.

PAMA, created by Harper who's an Old Builder.

These people are known to be wise and knowledgeable. So their intelligence level must be high enough to craft all of these amazing items.

I mean, do you think Jesse could make any of these things? No! At least not now!

Remember in other games like the Sims 4 when you got to spend hours and even days to max your Sim's skill level just to unlock some certain items and abilities? Same thing goes to our intelligence-based Minecraft hardcore mode. The minecrafters do a certain action spontaneously to gain experience and skill levels. Every time they leveled up, it unlocked some new abilities and items.

Soren the architect, builds and crafts things. Resulting him to craft complicated items.

Ivor, a potionologist who locked himself in a secret lab filled with books for years, making him do some extraordinary enchantments and only Notch knows what other things he could do.

Harper, an old builder who's speciality is Redstone. So it makes sense that she created a freaking Redstone computer with self-intelligence!

And do we even need to explain the Old Builders?

So if this theory is correct,

Why was Ellegaard not able to craft the command block? Because her skill level isn't THERE yet!

Why after Episode 4, Jesse is able to do a lot of amazing moves in fight scenes? Because he leveled up in some sword-wielding related skills after that episode!

Do you think MCSM is based on Minecraft's intelligence-based hardcore mode?

----------

Author's note

Hello there, minecrafters! Tell us your thoughts about this theory in the comments! We'd love to hear them! And my oh my, this is our very first two-part theory!

If you have any crazy MCSM theories that you want to share with the crowd, PM us! Your theories will have a chance to be featured in this book!

Pick up your pickaxes and smash the vote button! Also, share it with other Story Mode fans, too! Stay crafty! :)