part one i guess??

so many conspiracy theories believe that Avril Lavigne is actually...
DEAD!
*Pete Wentz screaming in the distance*
basically how this goes is that after Avril had a woman who looked exactly like her (i forgot her name) so that she wouldn't get attacked by paparazzi.
a very tragic thing happened to Avril after her first album titled "Let Go" her grandfather died and she wasn't taking it easy, she was crying on stage in concerts so what basically she did was that she killed herself and she was getting really popular so her music producers wouldn't let her go out of her fame so they basically replaced her and i didn't mention that they sounded exactly the same, so the audience wouldn't notice. she picked up a lot about her and she knew the way she did things very specifically. there are some photos on the Internet of Avril before her grandfather died and "Avril" after her grandfather died. she has different numbers of birth marks and her music was very different after Let Go. like literally compare Sk8r Boi and Girlfriend to Hello Kitty...yeesh.
so that's literally all i have for now for this conspiracy, i'll leave the pictures of the before and after her grandfather died on the other picture shit thing and i'll try to look for some good conspiracies people might enjoy.
bye! :)