CHAPTER 1

It was a cold night, Natalia was standing in a deserted corridor with only a few dim lights lit ,the place was totally secluded, too quiet and strange with only the sound of her feet tapping the ground as she walked ,her eyes stuck at a dark figure that was calling her "Natalia .....its okay.... just come with me ".Natalia could not believe her eyes as she saw her dead sister Alex calling her ,asking her to follow her ."This...This can't be happening..." Natalia thought as she moved towards her sister. Alex entered a room at the end of the corridor and closed the door behind her. Natalia shivered as she reached for the knob of the door, and before she could open the door "BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!" the entire room exploded. "No no!!!...... Alex!!!!.........don't go away........I am....I am so sorry......" Natalia cried as she fell onto the ground with tears.

When Natalia woke up she found herself fallen from her bed. "Wow", she thought, as she gathered herself and sat at the edge of the bed she thought "It was just a dream......a bad dream...".She looked at a photo on the table next to her bed .It was a photo of her and her sister 14 years ago, she held it in her hand, with a sigh, tears rolled down her face as she remembered the last words of her sister, "Its going to be alright" Natalia said to herself "I will find him".
.............................................................

Hey guys,
Thnx fr reading
So the nxt chapter has been updated....scroll for more
Please do vote.....
Lots f luv SS :p