THE FINAL CHAPTER

Natalia stood near the fountain of the Channing residence covering her whole body with her knee length jacket, she put her hands in the pocket of her jacket since it was freezing .So many questions were unanswered ,will she ever find R.X.N?, How will she react when she meets him?. "Good job Nat", Eden said . "I am proud of...and I'm really sorry for my behaviour" Eden said . "Don't be ", Natalia said . "I am glad that you trusted me and guided me" she told Eden . "You know what " , Eden said, "I changed my mind . I will let you find R.X.N " he said . "I will give you all the information I have " he told her . "That...that means a lot sir...thank you" she said .

"ummm... Am I interrupting " Jeff asked Eden and Natalia . "No you are not and I must say you have done a good job too , write a positive article or I will stand at your door just to kick your ass" Eden told Jeff. "Yes sir!!" Jeff exclaimed. "Now if you will excuse me....I have work to do." Eden said as he went towards Carl who was standing next to the police car in which Mrs. Channing was dead and Dr. Judy was examining the body .

"Well, you ok?" Jeff asked Natalia. " Disappointed, but ok" Natalia said. "We will catch him Nat " Jeff said "I promise" . Natalia smiled "Thank you Jeff" she said . "Soooo.....I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me?" he asked her. "Now???." she looked at him , "I don't know... I am really tired , how about tomorrow? " she asked him. "Well okay, as you say" , he said . "Pretty good job though agent Montgomery, even though she took a cyanide pill, you cracked this case." he said . "Yeah well...What do I say?" Natalia said . Just then Jeff's phone began to ring."Hello...oh hey, yeah , I'll be there in some time...what now?..but.." before Jeff could say something the call disconnected. "Well...that was my boss..I have to go back to my office...to write a 'positive article' like Eden said" Jeff told stressing on the words 'positive article' . Natalia laughed "It better be good Mr. McAlester" she said. Jeff went close to her and hugged her . "Jeff.." Natalia said as Jeff hugged her . "What is it Nat" Jeff asked still not letting go of her . "I.... can't breathe" she said laughing. "I'm so sorry "Jeff said letting her go. "Don't miss me much" Jeff said and winked. "Shut up" Natalia said . "Bye" Jeff said , he waved at Carl and got into his car . Natalia sighed "hmmm" she said to herself as she smiled.

"Looks like there is something in her fist" Judy told Carl as she tried open the fist of the corpse . "I...can't, can please try Carl" she asked him . Carl tried opening it . "Let's see...Wow she is so strong " he said . Natalia started to fumble her hand in her jacket pocket , she finally felt something and took it out. Natalia froze to death , she couldn't believe what she was holding . Her phone buzzed immediately ,it was a text from Jeff "I dropped a small present in your pocket ....I hope you like it...see you soon ....sunshine" . Natalia dropped her phone as she saw that in her hand was the red lighter with R.X.N engraved on it in gold .
One of the junior officers walked towards Natalia and said "Officer Montgomery Dr. Judy asked me to tell you that the cause of death was " he paused "A cyanide pill" Natalia said . "Yeah ...that's right..." the officer said stunned by her answer. "Hey boss ... I found this in Mrs. Channing's hand ". Carl said as he looked at Natalia whose face was pale, as if she was about to faint."Are you okay boss" Carl asked . "Carl...." Natalia said . "Jeff is R.X.N!!!!" Natalia said furiously . "Wha..?" Carl said . "Shit !!!" she said . "He knew she took a Cyanide pill , Oh my God .....I should have known when he said that" she said ."I was so stupid....he was there every time.....wherever I went...he was watching me". "Oh noooo" Carl said "I will alert all units Boss...we will find him" he said "It's of no use Carl" she said "He cannot be found unless he wants to be found" she said . As Carl handed her the small piece of paper which was Mrs. Channing was holding in her fist he asked "Do you know what it means?" Carl asked Natalia . Natalia read the paper "That son of a...." she said as she read the words again and again HE STILL WATCHES . Natalia stormed of and sat in her car she took a deep breath "I will find you.....and when I do I will make sure your dead".

"Something that is dangerous need not look dangerous always ".

THE END

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Thank you all for reading.This is my first book hope you liked it.
Pls do vote and leave a comment .
Lots of luv
SS :p