CHAPTER 15

Eden was walking from one corner to another corner of his cabin . He brushed his hair now and then for a man in 50's at this moment he looked even older. "Give me one good reason Eden " Natalia scowled . "You know what I think, I think you killed her" she said .Eden tuned completely red . "Are you out of your mind" he said "You know ,it was a big mistake making you join the CIA , I would never in my dreams think that one day you would suspect me " he said furiously ." Well, what choice do I have?" Natalia said "You are not letting me find R.X.N, what do you expect me to do ,tell me Eden ....I am asking you one last time ....Are you involved?". Eden sighed as he sat down in his chair "Nat....do you know something, you are just like your sister, both of you had an obsession for R.X.N "he said. "When we were first given the case, she was very determined to catch him". Natalia looked at him." I had told her that he is very dangerous, there is no way she could do it on her own" he said. "But you know how stubborn she could get" he looked at Natalia. "The day before she died she had asked me to promise her something" he said and paused."What was it Eden?" Natalia asked." She had asked me that no matter what happens she wanted me to keep you away from R.X.N", he said ."And that's what I was trying to do" he continued "The night she died ,we had no idea that she was going to the casino undercover to meet R.X.N ,we had never asked her to do that , but like I said she was just like you, very stubborn and determined ". Natalia's face turned white as if all the blood from her face had drained out "I......I don't know what to say" she said ."I just want to tell you something Nat .You're sister , no matter what you did , she loved and will always love you " he said.