CHAPTER 4

"Hmm... this is odd," Dr.Judith said, as she examined the wine glass found at the crime scene. "What is it Ma'am ", asked Dr.Gabby her assistant. "Not even a single trace of toxin," Dr.Judith said."At least, we know it is Oleander" , Gabby replied being optimistic . As Dr.Judith looked on to the body "How did this happen to you?" she asked the corpse lying on the table of the forensic lab. "Wait a minute," she thought as she walked near the corpse,"Was there any traces of Oleander in his mouth?" she asked Gabby. "Let me check" Gabby replied as she took a smear sample of his saliva and checked it using the microscope. "I can't find any traces ma'am," she said as she adjusted the lens of the microscope.

"But there are traces of Oleander in his system," Dr.Judith thought "How? how?....was it  through air? nectar? powder?" she thought "Wait a minute nectar!!!" she leaped forward and said "Gabby check for any syringe marks on his body" she instructed her assistant. Gabby and Dr.Judith checked for syringe marks on the corpse." No sign of it anywhere....." Gabby exclaimed. Dr.Judith's view turned towards the blue fingers of the corpse "You speak too soon Gabby" she said as she examined the fingers and yes ,there it was , a small puncture on the index finger of his left hand which could easily go unnoticed. "There you are", Dr.Judith said with a smile. "Mr. Channing here has been injected with the nectar of Oleander" she exclaimed. "But how could someone inject him without his notice?" she asked herself. "Well.....they must have placed a syringe in something which he often uses." Gabby answered."Hmmmmm....your right we need to take a look at the crime scene again." Dr.Judith said.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Thank you sooo much for your votes...please do read the next chapter .....its again one of my favorite,

dont forget to vote.....

lots of love

SS :p