Chapter 10

"Kevin Look hes just a childhood fr-" "kiara hes not just a friend i can tell that wants to be more then friends." kevin said cutting me off. i seem scared in the inside. kevin is really angry. "babe im sorry its just that i really want you all to me. no one else." he said. "kevin you know you already have me. im not leaving you." i say hugging him. he smiled. "good." he said.

"well i got work all day babe so let me get ready." he said running upstairs. i fix me a small breakfast and walked to the couch. as i start eating i watch a little tv. kevin came downstairs in his work clothes. "ight babe see you tonight." he kissed me then left. as i sat watched tv a little while longer i got a text from sam.

·················
sam : instead of going to my house , do you wanna take a walk in the park instead?

me : sure. why not.

sam : okay. see you around 5?

me : ofc.
··················

as i got up and cleaned up the kitchen a little walked upstairs to find what i was gonna wear. hmm , maybe jeans and a plain sweater. i thought to myself. i took a warm shower and did my other routines. as i got dressed i checked the time. 4: 35. okay thats good. i put on small earrings and lip gloss since it was just a regular day.

i headed out to the car. i start driving to the park me and sam was gonna be at. when i got there sam was already sitting on a bench. "sam." i say so he could hear me. "hey kiara " we hugged. "so how are you doing? are you doing a little better?" i asked him. "yeah. way better." he said smiling.

we start walking around the park and started chatting. "so when did you and your boyfriend kevin started dating?" sam asked. "well we knew each other for 4 years but 2 years ago we started dating. he told me he been crushing on me ever since he saw me. now hes so happy to have me." i said. "are you happy to have him?" "oh yes. of course i am." i said smiling. "thats so nice. ohh look kiara. we would get on those tire swings all the time when we were little." sam said pointing. i look to where he pointed and saw 2 tire swings.

( flashback to childhood )
"sammy come on!" i say getting on tire swing. "im coming!" sam had tied his shoes and ran to the tire swings. "push me! push me!" i shouted. sam pulled me back and pushed me forward. i started swinging in circles. "WEEE!" i shouted. me and sam started laughing. "kiara! sam! time to go get ready for this evening." my mom shouted from the backyard. sam helped me off the swing. our families were going out to eat. sam grabbed my hand and we started running towards the house.

( end of flashback )

"yeah i remember." i said smiling. as we walked towards the swings i got on and he pulled me back and pushed me foward. we started laughing. it was happening again. the memories were coming back to me. "kiara?" someone called my name. it was brittany. "oh hey brit." i said with a smile. she looked at sam and then back at me. "what you and sam up to?" she asked. "oh nothing just walking in the park. i said. "oh okay. im surprised kevins not here." "oh they called him in for work. " i said. brittany then pulled me to the side. "kiara please be careful." brittany said. i looked confused. "what are talking about?" "i have to go. but take my word." brittany hugged me then lefted with her little brother. sam came up behind me. "what was all that about?" he asked. "i dont know." i said. "well , its getting pretty late. i'll call you tonight." i said. sam grabbed my arm. "woah woah woahhh.. whats the rush? we can walk for a little bit." sam said. i smiled. "okay." as we walked we had talked more and brung up memories. those were the best times. as time flew by i said my goodbye to sam. i got in the car. as i drove i got a text from kevin.
···········
kevin : babe where you at?

me : I'm omw home now.

kevin : okay good. i got a surprise for you 💗.

me : awee kevin you didnt have too.

kevin - but i wanted too 😩💗. see you in a lil.
················
as the red light turn green i kept driving.