Chapter 21

Kiara P.o.v

i wait for brittany to come. the doorbell ringed i looked out the window. no sign of kevin. good. i opened it and it was brittany. "what took you so long it was me." brittany asked bringing groceries in. "because kevin came by." i said helping her taking the food out the bag. "he did? what happened?" She asked putting ice cream in the freezer. "he told me to enjoy my last hours here." i said worried. "dont worry. he wont come in." brittany said. i nodded.

···································

as we ate ice cream and some other snacks while watching a movie brittany phone ringed. "hello..? hey ma- wait...now? okay .. i'll be there." brittany said. "what was that?" i asked hoping that didnt have any chances leaving. "kiara im going around the block i'll be right back." brittany said. "please hurry back.." i said. she nodded and grab the car keys. when she lefted i had made sure all of the doors were locked. i cant believe over every girl im the one who has to be in this situation.

kevin p.o.v

i saw brittany leave the house. good. now its time for my baby to come home.

kiara p.o.v

as i watched Tv i noticed that a sound was coming from the back door. what the fuck? as i went back and checked & i saw nothing. as i laughed myself i turned around and froze. "you enjoy your last hours?' kevin askes smiling. "kevin..get out." i said in a low tone. "baby im not leaving without you." he said taking a step towards me. "Get Out!" i said a second time. kevin grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. "kiara you will come home today. your not gonna get away from me-" before i let him finish i kicked him in the balls and ran. he groaned and fell. he grabbed my foot making me fall. "kevin let go!" i yelled.

"we can leave the easy way or the hard way." kevin said. "no let go im not leaving with you!" i said. i slapped him in the face and got up. as kevin got up he caught up to me and hit me with a metal tool. before i blacked out i heard 'now your coming with me'

brittany p.o.v

when i pulled in the driveway i saw that the front door was opened. i gasped and ran in the house. kiara was gone. i checked upstairs. no sign of kiara. kevin got her. oh no this isnt good.

Kiara p.o.v

i woke up with a bad headache. i put my hand on my head. i felt blood. dried blood. i got up and looked in a small mirror. i was hit in the head. i realized i was in me and kevins bedroom in our home. "good. look whos up?" kevin said smiling walking in. i didnt say anything. "now lets look at your head.." kevin looked at looked at me. "your the one who hit me in the head remember?" i said sarcastic. "babe i needed you to come home one way or another. i didnt wanna do it but i had too." kevin said wrapping his hands on me. i got out of his grip. "babe what you do that for?" kev asked.

"are you fucking serious? kev why would you hit me to knock me out to come here? your starting to act crazy and taking over my own life. i can make decisions on where i go not you." i said. kevin walked up to me and slapped me hard. "dont ever talk to me like that!" i couldnt take this anymore. i grabbed kevins shirt and started choking him on the bed. "babe..im sorry.." kevin said trying to get my hands off his neck. i choked him harder. "babe please stop.." i let go of kevin. he really pissed me off. i cant deal with this anymore man.
"we need to talk about this relationship kevin." i said. "babe your not thinking of leaving me..are you .?" kevin asked concerned. now i know i needed too. this was getting out of hand. "kevin im sorry..but-" "kiara please dont leave me! dont throw 2 years away!" kevin said tearing up. "kevin im sorry but lately things havent been working out." i said getting serious. im tired of this relationship being like this. "babe no! I love you!" kevin said holding on to me. "babe i love you too..but we need a break." i said trying to let him go.

"kiara please. i love you." kevin said. tears were coming out his eyes. when i started go walk out kevin grabbed me and threw me on the bed. he started kissing my neck. "kevin no stop this.." i said. his grip was strong. he made his way to my lips. "you know we both dont want this happening." kevin said. "kevin get off of me please!" i said begging. "i love you. i love you." was all kevin kept saying. he didnt wanna let me go. "kevin stop this!" i said. i really felt uncomfortable. "babe you'll want this. you'll want this you'll see." kevin whispered in my ear. "Nooo! NOOO!" i started yelling. this is not the kevin i knew.