Chapter 18

Kiara P.o.v

im really pissed. i cant believe kevin would think i would lie to him. after all these years he thinks i would lie to him? i get a text from sam. i pull in a empty parking lot.

··············
sam 😊💕: Kiara Can you come by my house?

me : yeah im omw.

Sam 😊💕: alright.

··············

i headed to sams house. when i got there sam already opened the door. he saw me and smiled. as i walked in we both sat on the couch. "so whats up?" i asked.
"i have to cancel plans for this weekend." he said upset. "why?" i asked. i know kevin doesnt want ms going but i want to. he cant make decisions for me. "family emergency." he said. "ohh im so sorry sam." i hugged sam. i dont know what it is but it might be upsetting to him. "thanks. we can go out some other time?" he asked. "of course sam." i said smiling. well i hope kevin is happy. then sams phone ringed. "excuse me i have to take this." sam said. "i will be right here if you need anything." i said smiling at him. he got up and went in a room.

Sam P.o.v

my phone ringed. "excuse me i have to take this." i said. "I will be right here if you need anything." kiara said smiling at me. i got up and walked in the room.

me : yes?

?? : did you do your task?

me : yes i told her that i couldnt go because it was a family emergency.

?? : good. you should know better anyways.

after that i hanged up. i really feel bad abouy lying to kiara. someone called my number threatening me to call off the date with kiara. i couldnt reconigze the voice. but i dont want anything happening so i did it. as i went back in the living room kiara was on her phone. "im back." i said joking. kiara looked up. "so what was that about?" she asked. "oh it was about the emergency." i said. "oh okay i hope nothing goes worse." she said. "me too." i said. "but sammy i have to go. i'll call you later." she said. i nodded. and with that she lefted.

Kiara P.o.v

I headed home and pulled in the driveway. when i opened the door kevin was sitting on the couch. "where were you?" he asked. "i was over skylars." i said not looking at him. "no you wasnt. i called skylar you didnt go over there." kevin said getting angry. "oh so now your seeing where im at now?" i felt i hand go across my face really hard. i fell down. i look up holding my face and see kevin staring down at me with anger eyes.

"kevin what the hell!" i asked. did he really just slap me? "Kiara you think im stupid huh? I know where been going now. and its really sad to me that you know i dont hate him and yet you still go see him." he said. "kevin im sorry hes just a frie-" before i could finish , kevin pulled me up and pinned me on the wall. "i dont even wanna hear that bullshit kiara.. your fucking lying and i know you two have something going on. you swear you think im stupid. for now on you tell me where your going. i can only approve of where your going." kevin said serious. "are you kidding me?!?! so now you can tell me where i can and can not go? Kevin get out my way." when i started walking kevin yanked my hair and threw me on the couch.

"kiara i hate to treat you this way. but im not letting you go. your not me leaving for him." kevin said pinning me down. i was getting angry. "kevin get off me! I dont want sam i want you! dont you understand what im telling you!? I-Want-Kevin-Alston!" i got him off of me. im so done with this mess.

i walked upstairs and grabbed some clothes. "what the hell do you think your doing?" kevin asked angrily. "you dont understand nothing im saying to you! im leaving for a few days. call me when your ready to believe that I DONT WANT SAM!" i said grabbing a small suitcase. when i started putting clothes in the suitcase kevin took them out again. "Your not leaving." kevin said throwing the suitcase to the wall. i grew instantly scared. "Kiara when i say your not leaving me i mean that." kevin said walking out. I sat on the bed and put my head in my hands. what is happening? why is it happening to me?