Chapter 22

·····················

"kevin please!" i begged. I really was scared. i didnt wanna do this and he was forcing me to. "kiara you want this." kevin said. as he kept kissing my neck , i kicked him in the leg. he groaned and rolled over and i made a run for it. bad luck. kevin grabbed my ankle which caused me to fall. fuck. i was faced down on the floor when kevin got on top of me.

"KEVIN GET OFF OF MEE!" i yelled. kevin covered my mouth. "just shut up and enjoy it ma. you'll fucking love this." he said in a creepy tone that made chills go down my spine. this was not kevin. i know this is not kevin i know. i never seen him like this. ever. "Kevin please! im begging you!" but he ignored me.

·······································
when kevin got up my eyes were filled with tears. "told you you would like it babe." kevin said zipping his pants. "i couldnt help it babe. i just got carried away." he said walking out the bedroom. i got up slowly , cleaned myself and walked downstairs.

why does this happen to me? what did i do? why do i have to be in this position?

I was so afraid to look at kevin now. when i saw him on the couch he was watching tv. just like nothing happened. as i sit on the couch i sat at the near end far from kevin. he was sitting on the other end. he looked at me and smiled. "come sit by me." kevim said patting the seat down next to him. i sat there looking at him. "babe? why arent you coming?" kevin said. i can tell he saddened a little bit. then all of a sudden his sadness turned to anger. "Kiara Sit By Me!" he said raising his voice a little. i startled and did what he said. "there , isnt that better now?" he asked looking down at me. he is really acting controlling. i couldnt take it anymore. tears were running from my eyes again. "baby? whats wrong baby?" he asked. "k-kevin your not the same.." i started. "what do you mean?" he asked. "this is not the kevin i knew. that i know. you never yell at me. you never told me where i could and could not go. kevin you wouldnt force me to have sex with you!" i said with tears running down my face.

Kevin tried to touch my face to wipe the tears off but i moved his hand away quickly. "kevin no." i said. he look at me with sadness.  i started crying a little hard. i sat down on the couch and just cried.  kevin looked at me. "oh baby..baby im sorry.." kevin said kneeling down in front of me. "kiss me.. tell me .. that you love me baby.. kiss me.." kevin said bringing my face close to his. we locked lips. kevin pulled away and looked at me. "kiara you just dont understand my love for you. im sorry but i cant help it. everytime i see you with sam my dark side comes because your happiness with him should be with me. all the time." kevin started saying. "kevin i am happy with you. your the one i love. nothing will change that." i said with cracks in my voice. kevin smiled weakily. "but every since you acted like i dont love you anymore." i continued. his smile fades away sadly.

"baby i want things to get how they were before." i said. "i do too. i just go crazy everytime man. its not even a joke kiara you got me craving you every second. im inlove with you. seeing you with someone else just makes me jealous." kevin said holding my hands. "lets work on that." i said. he nodded. im happy to know kevin was inlove with me, and boi im inlove with him. but we need to get back on good terms. he need to let that crazy side go. before i go. we smiled at each other and we fell asleep , thinking how we were going to settle this out.