Chapter 16

( Im going to start putting songs up so you can read with requested music. different types of songs will be used. if you dont like the song dont play it )

··············································

Kiara P.o.v

Someone pulled in the driveway. it was sam. i opened the door and he smiled. "hey." he said. "hey sam." i said. i haven't talked to him in a few days , so i need to know whats up.

"so whats been going on?" i asked as we sat on the couch. "nothing really. just came to say hey." he said laughing. "oh okay. so did kevin tried threaten you?" i asked. i really was so irraited what kevin did last time. "nah. actually he really havent been around me lately." he said. "good." i said in relief. "so kiara .. " sam begin. "yeah?" i asked. "im going to the maryanne restaurant downtown this weekend. would you like to join me?" he asked. thats my favorite restaurant! "of course sam. i would love to." i said smiling. "good. i'll get you at 6." sam said. "okay. but i gotta make sure i have no plans." i said. "hopefully you dont." he said in a begging tone. i smiled.

Kevin P.o.v

as i take a break off work i sat at one of the tables looked through social media. breakups , being petty , and this ugly girl being too inlove with herself is all i see. i put my phone away and noticed brittany and skylar walked in. i guess they didnt see me. they sat at the other table. my back was facing them. as i took one earbud out i listened to their conversation.

"so yeo what happened?" skylar asked as they sat down. "well dont tell no one about this. especially kevin." brittany begin. i took the other one out my ear.
"so sam came by my house asking me where to take kiara.." brittany added. i started to grow anger inside me. didn't i tell him to stay away from kiara? I listened to their convo more. "Brittany! If kevin finds out hes gonna be pissed!" skylar said. "im sorry i gave in.. he said that he wanna take her to her favorite place and he wants to be with her. " brittany said.

"I KNEW HE WANTS HER!" skylar said. "yeah. but kiara doesnt know. she will once she goes to that date with him." brittany added. date?! theres not gonna be a fucking date! I couldnt take hearing this. i slammed my fist on the table. i can tell that startled skylar and brittany as i turned around. "I TOLD HIM TO STAY AWAY FROM HER! & YOU GIVE HIM ADVICE TO HER FAVORITE PLACE?!?!" i started yelling. brittany looked scared. "SHES NOT GOING NO WHERE WITH HIM! I DONT CARE WHAT I HAVE TO DO!" all this anger rolled out of me. i couldnt help it. "kevin calm down.." skylar said. "kevin im really sorry.." brittany begin. i looked at her. "mhm i bet you are." i stormed out the bulding.