Chapter 27 ( Last Chapter )

( As i End this Story , I wanna say im so happy with myself i got far as 27 chapters. I love all of you ❤ listen to recommened music )

······· 4 years later ·······

kiara p.o.v

i woke up i saw my daughter lila and my husband kevin watching tv. they were watching cartoons. kevin had her in his arms. and she layed in his arms. i smiled. as i sat up both looked up and smiled at me. i got in their embrace and watched a little of the cartoons. both kevin and lila laughed at some of the scenes. as i looked at my phone i saw a picture of lila , brit , and skylar. brittany tagged me in it. lila looks alot like kevin. i loved her quirky personality.

as timed passed i got up and got me and lila ready. kevin got ready for worked at lefted a minute ago. he got a job then 4 years ago. as i got lila in her car seat i got in the driver seat and drove. "where are we going mommy?" lila asked confused. "i want you to meet one of my bestfriends." i said smiling. she smiled showing her small teeth. we headed to The cementary. as i got up and got her out her car seat and took the flowers out the car seat.

as we walked to the grave i looked down at it. "mommy what is this?" lila asked me. "this is my bestfriend. sam. he was the greatest friend ever. he was so sweet to me." i said kneeling down. lila looked down at the grave for a minute and smiled. "mommy can i become friends with him?" she asked. i smiled. "of course you can." i said. i put the flowers on his grave.

"mommy , is he dead?" lila asked me. i nodded. she sat next to his grave. she then started to introduce herself to him. i smiled.

"beautiful daughter. she reminfs me of you when we was little." i turned around and saw sam. i smiled. "well thank you." i said smiling. "kiara? are you happy?" he asked concerned. "yes sam. im happy." i said. he smiled at me. "i'll see you later kiara." he started to walk away. "sam!" i said. he turned around. "i love you with all of my heart." i said smiling. "i love you too." he said. he started walking and then he was gone. he was gone. he's spirit disappered. to a happy place. im happy for sam. and for me.

"come on lila , we're going to go get ice cream." i said. "yaayy! can sam come?" she asked. "of course." i said. i grabbed little hands we walked out of the cementary. i looked back and saw sam. he waved. i smiled. then his spirtit was gone again. he was in a good place now.

- The End .
TbdFandom ❤.