Chapter Two

We finally reached the mall, We entered many shops and none of thwm were my type. Until we entered a shop called "Stylish Eve" which was my favorite so far.

I was blown away with this baby pink medium length dress, which was decorated with some darkish pink details.

"Hey girls, look at this" I said holding this lovely fashion masterpiece.

"Wow honey, you really gotta try it on" said Nicole pointing her finger to a small dressing room at the end of the shop.

"Okay", I said holding the dress and walking towards the dressing room.

I came out wearing this lovely dress after two minutes, and all I saw was the girls' faces with a gap in their mouths. I giggled a little on how they looked.

"Wow" they said in unison. "This is the perfect dress for you babe!" said Megan.

"Yeah, and it really fits you!" said Ronnie turning me around.

"I know right, everything is just so perfect on me!" I said jokingly causing all the girls to laugh.

We continued shopping and then we decided to give the driver our shopping bags so he can return them home.

"Hey girls, lets go eat something, I'm starving" I said rubbing my tummy.

"Yeah, lets go" said Megan and the rest of the two girls agreed.

We walked towards a small cafe and ordered some waffles, pancakes and White Latté.

"Mmmm, this is the most delicious breakfast I've ever had" I said stuffing my mouth with some waffles and pancakes as the girls giggled on my stuffed cheeks.

We started drinking our Lattés and chatted a bit until FIVE OF THE MOST HOT BOYS ON EARTH came walking by our side and sat at the table at our left.

"Hey girls look at those HOTTIES" I said indicating the girls to look at them.

"OMG, look at the black haired one" said Ronnie.

"No girls, look at the curly haired one" said Nicole.

"No, no no, look at the shaved head one" said Megan.

I started laughing at how the girls were suspiciously staring at them from head to toe.

"Shouldn't we get up and order our food, I'm starving here" said the blonde guy.

"Yeah Niall you're right" said the black haired one rubbing his tummy.

"Okay so I'll go with Hazza to get our food" said a brown haired guy wearing a red pants and a stripped t-shirt.

"Okay lets go BooBear" said the brown curly haired one getting up of his chair and the stripped t-shirt guy followed him to the cashier.

As soon as I was hitten by realization, I rememberd who these five boys were.

ONE DIRECTION!